CH. 49, Baby I love you

CH. 49 Baby, I love you

(Dean POV)

Part of me wanted to have a conversation with Kevin about Tommy, to discuss if he thinks that Tommy is over the Grim Reaper.

I love my brother and of course, I don't want to see him get hurt. Of course, I want him to find happiness and be happy with whoever makes him happy but I wasn't going to act like I don't see that Tommy might not be over his ex.

It's normal to have a history with any relationship but some history is things that can't be left behind.

Some history just can't be forgotten or moved past.

Tommy and the Grim Reaper had a history that probably shouldn't have anyone going through it.

Their history might not be able to be just left in the past.

It just depends though, how badly are my brother's feelings for Tommy, because the Grim Reaper isn't just going to let Tommy go.

I let out a sigh, rubbing my head.

This wasn't the time to be thinking about my brother's relationship. There's a lot of complications going on right now.

As much as I care about my brother, I was going to have to push his relationship to the back of my head until the moment it needs to be discussed comes.

"Hey, you okay?" I looked up to find Kimani looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

I noticed that she was in a deep conversation with Natasha and Tommy earlier after I was done talking to Kevin and Damian. I didn't want to interrupt the conversation that they were having.

So I made my way back into the bedroom we've been staying in, I was working on my laptop and was looking into things.

"Hi, Buttercup," I said smiling up at her, she made her way towards me and I moved my laptop out of the way.

I spread my arms open, she walked into my arms and sat in front of me.

I pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry, did I cause you to worry?" I asked, taking a whiff of her scent.

I love having her in my arms, it's strange how you could feel so many emotions when you just come across a person, I finally found that person.

That person in movies who I would see cause the main characters to go crazy, have them love them and can't handle being without them. I would roll my eyes at movies or shows like that but I would always find myself watching them. Wondering if things like that could happen to me, Kimani made me feel like those characters.

"I was just wondering where you were, missed you and wanted to snuggle." She said snuggling closer to me, causing me to let out a chuckle.

I felt a kiss on my neck and I smiled at that.

"I missed you too baby, I didn't want to interrupt the conversation you were having with Natasha and Tommy so I came into the bedroom to work on my laptop. I wanted to check up on somethings." I said, she pulled her head back and looked at me.

"It's fine, it was a crazy conversation that we had. What are you checking up on?" She asked me, I raised a brow wondering if she was going to go further into discussing what crazy conversation she had with them.

She let out a sigh, rubbing her forehead. "I'll tell you later." She said and I nodded my head, pressing a kiss on her lips.

God, I couldn't wait to get through everything so I could make this woman into a wife and mother.