Chapter Twenty- Six: 1 Month Old & Suprise

Start from the beginning

"Hey, buddy are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed everyone was staring, and Chris taking a photo. I looked at the boy, who raised his head. M mind was blown when I saw bright blue eyes. Tears were running down his face. Poor kid. My heart broke into pieces. 

"My mommy left me." He said, his voice cracking. 

"What about daddy?" I asked. 

"Daddy's with the angels." He said making his eyes, sparkle. Oh. 

"Did mommy tell you anything, beside that she was leaving you?" I questioned, his mother must've left something behind for the boy. He handed me a small Elmo backpack. I took it and opened it. There was cookies, and a jacket. I looked deeper, and saw a note. I pulled it out and opened it up. 

Dear Whoever is Reading this, 

        I am sure you have found my son, Jace. I couldn't take care of him anymore. He reminded me too much of his father. I couldn't be able to support my little boy anymore. I don't want him to grow up with me, a mental women. Please, to whomever has him, please take care of my little boy. Make him yours, and shower him with the love and care I couldn't give him. 

        His name is Jace, you may change his last name, if you wish. He is only 2 years old. 

                                                                                                                                                 Thank you.

After reading the note, my heart broke into millions of pieces, I wasn't going to let this little boy go. I was going to take care of him. 

"Kate." I jumped up, and saw Ricky looking at me. "Baby, what's going on?" He asked me. I looked at Jace, his head looking around at the people. I ignored Ricky, and looked at Jace. 

"Your name is Jace, right?" I asked. He nodded his head. 

"I am this many." He held up two fingures. I smiled. I was goin to take car of him. I grabbed him and his backpack, placing the note inside. Ricky looked at me. 

"Do you want ice- cream?" I said. He nodded his head, smiling. I went to the ice- cream booth, and bought him a vanilla ice- cream. I looked over at the guys and sw Ricky heading over to me. 

"What is this?" He asked

"Ricky, he has no- one. His father is dead, and his mother left him here." I explained to him. 

"Kate, your having a baby, don't put yourself through this." Ricky said. 

"No, Ricky, you don't understand, this boy needs someone. I'm going to adopt him, no matter what." I said. The guys decided to just go order some pizza and eat over at our house. I called my lawyer told him what happened. SHe said hat she was going to bring the papers and one police officer, and I said that okay. The pizza was here, and Jace stayed glued to me. He clung on to my leg, and felt cute. Chris said hi to him, and Jace smiled and went to play with him. Everyone soon got talking with him, the only person that wasn't Ricky. He just sat there staring at him. 

The door bell rang, and I went and saw it was my lawyer and the police officer. 

"Come in." I said allowing them to come in. They came inside and we went to the kitchen area. I explained what happended to the police, and showed him the paper. My lawyer already had the papers for me. The police approved of, and told me that they going to let me keep him. 

"Wait, let me ask Ricky if he wants this." I walked out, and dragged Ricky to the bedroom. 

"Ricky, I need to know." I said, closing the door. 

"Know what?" He said

"If you're willing to have Jace with us." I answered. 

"He seems like a nice kids but, I don't know, babe. Like we have a baby on the way, and this one."Ricky siad unsure. 

"Please babe, Jace is a great kid, and I like him." I pleaded.Ricky looked at me and smiled. 

"Fine." I kissed him hard, which made shake his head, and we went downstairs, and signed the papers. 

"Alrigth you guys are the legal parents of Jace Olson." The Police officer said. 

"Olson." Ricky said confused. 

"Miss, here wanted his last name to be Olson." Ricky smiled, and my lawyer and the officer left. We all sat down and Jace sat on my lap, showing me a drawing he made. There were three people. 

"Who are those?" I asked him. Ricky was right next to me, watching. 

"My new mommy and daddy." He said. Jace looked at Ricky and asked. "Will you be my new daddy?" Ricky smiled and took Jace and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Yes, I'm your new daddy, and that's your new mommy." Ricky said pointing to me. Everyone cheered and we all ate pizza and chicken wings, while watching some movie. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me| 

{I'm on thanksgiving break, and all my friends are going somewhere, expect me. :( No Money Here.}