Epilogue

Yeah...that was pretty quick huh? I was too excited XD thank you all for the votes on the final chapter! *****Shishou means teacher or master.

Ahh... Finally finished! Stay tuned on the fourth book!

Oh yeah. Since I'm finished with this one, I'm going to be working in my other Naruto fanfiction Salt and Sakura. Which has more comedy but still follows the same Naruto plot. If you ever feel bored, you are more than welcome to read it!

Remember to

Vote!

Comment!

And Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

He gasped.

He dragged himself on to the shore and lay there with his feet still in the water. He gagged and scrunched his eyes closed in pain. Escaped...he had barely gotten away, but by then that villagers had already walked away after kicking his body several times. They couldn't chase after him now, he had already carried his body away using the river.

The boy's hands trembled and he started to cry in frustration. He hated his teacher, and his village, and now he lost everything. Where was he supposed to go?

"I'll kill you Shishou..." The boy gritted his teeth, "I'll kill you! Damn it what do I do now I can't just kill two hundred people..."

But his teacher had said he would never let the boy find him again until he killed two hundred people, until he got rid of his sympathy whenever he had to kill.

"What you do is your choice. But...As I have always told you, since you woke up four years ago...look for that one word."

"But why?!" The boy snarled, "I don't even know what that means! You never tell me!"

"Just listen, and you'll be lead to the six years you had lost. You'll finally feel at ease," the voice gave a slight smile, "I had promised you that a long time ago."

A green eye glared at the ground, "Telling me to look for something I don't even know about..." He growled, "telling me that it will help me. In truth, you know everything, don't you? You just won't tell me."

The voice was silent.

The boy sighed and ran a hand through his pale hair, "Damn it...I should go." He scoffed, "Find 'Amaterasu' huh? What a joke..."

***

Somewhere far away, a young girl with black hair and dark eyes looked up at the night sky behind her. Her eyes caught on to the bright moon and narrowed.

Then she turned away and continued walking down her path.

-----------------------------------
All will be solved in the Fourth book. Thank you for reading.