The Least

Yeah...I've been gone for a long time...thank you to ItachisLoverXD for the encouragement (ahem, PUSHING ;) As soon as I get the computer I'll write a dedication, Ehehe...

Sasuke's POV

"What?! What is this?!"

"...something like this..."

All the early workers for the bridge were lying on the ground, dead. Blood was everywhere.

"Hey!" Tazuna picked one of the survivors who was barely lasting, "What happened?!"

The man coughed, "A monster...."

"Wait..." Tazuna looked around frantically, "what about Mako?! Is she dead?"

Sakura gasped and a hand flew to her mouth, "Mako!" Does she know this random Mako person?

The man coughed, "No...thank god, she seemed to have forgotten to come...today....Tazuna, you have to flee...." Then the man died just like that.

"Damn it..."

I stiffened. It's gotten damper. The mist-!

"Everyone!" Kakashi shouted, "They're here!"

We gathered around the bridge builder, getting into fighting stances. I started shaking...yes...yes! I'm.... I'm trembling in excitement!

Rin's POV

I walked around the empty village. Haku and Zabuza are no doubt at the bridge, along with Sasuke, my old friend Kakashi, Sakura and Mr. Orange. I wonder if they're fighting...

I stopped walking. "Since there is nothing I can do..." I smiled sadly, "should I head back right now?"

Sasuke's POV

Kakashi sent me a smile, "Do it, Sasuke."

Heh.

I slashed through all the clones, listening to them collapsing on the bridge. You can't fool me! This sensation of being able to run, and kill, and fight... It's the best.

The real Zabuza along with the Hunter-nin stepped out, "He saw through my clones, it looks like a rival appeared, eh, Haku?"

"It does indeed," said the Hunter-Nin, no, not a hunter-nin. This guy... This guy is definitely supporting Zabuza.

"The masked nin is obviously Zabuza's comrade," Kakashi stated, "standing next to him and all..."

"I think he should stop hiding under that mask and face us!" Sakura said fiercely.

Everyone feels annoyed that they got fooled...so do I. "I'll fight him."

"Huh?"

"Tricking us with that stupid act," I growled, "I hate bastards like that the most."

Like my brother.

"An impressive young man," Haku complimented, "Even though each clone only has 1/10 the strength of the original... Still very impressive."

Tch, I'll show you impressive.

"Indeed," Zabuza chuckled, "but we obtained the first advantage. Go!"

"Yes."

Haku disappeared. What-?! I whip out a kunai and slashed out just as Haku came at me with his senbon needles. Damn it, the fight began already?!

Inari's POV

I let the water run through my fingers-

"KYAAAAA!!"

(Book the Third) Crimson Hatred in the UchihaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara