Strings

I would like to apologize. I'm sorry for not updating. With schoolwork, and the Naruto manga comin to a conclusion, all my inspiration flew out the window. I literally wrote only twoto five pararaphs a day...or two days. Writer's block. The worst case of it that I've ever had. But thank you for your patience guys, you all are awesome.

I do not own Naruto. I own any OC, original jutsu, plot change, added plot, etc ec etc. This is copyrighted.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Rin stumbled. Light speed...she couldn't use it again. She barely took another step when she felt the two presences gaining on her. Alredy?! But it had only been a minute. Then...where was Raiden? Was he okay? Rin gritted her teeth and ran faster. She finally landed at the edge of the outpost town. Either way...all she had to do was find Naruto and the Sannin, then escape back to Konoha! She locked on to the menace of the Kyuubi and dashed foreword. They were close, but she was closer. It was all a matter of timing and decisions now.

She felt heavy, as if strings were tying her down, pulling her back. But she could no go back. For her mission lay ahead of her.

***

Naruto threw a pillow at the wall, "DAAAMMNN IT! Where the hell is Pervy Sage?! Peeking again?! Why the hell am I waiting here? I wanna learn that awesome jutsu already!" Naruto pumped his fist with flaming eyes, "Sakura-chan...just you wait! I'll make you like me instead of that bastard!" Naruto crossed his arms, "Chidori, chidori, who needs that stupid jutsu? I-"

Naruto's door opened with a bang and someone jumped in, slamming the door behind her, "Naruto!"

The blonde's eyes widened, "Chibi Rin?"

"Since when did that become my nickname?!" Rin ran a hand through her hair, "Naruto, where's the Sannin?"

"Well I was thinking about it as I was walking with Pervy-Sage...it's pretty suitable, don't you think?"

Rin punched Naruto as hard as he could, "Shut up, you idiot! Where's the Sannin?"

"...I don't know."

"What?!"

"He just went off!" Naruto flapped his arms like a chicken, "Telling me to wait and all! It's been an hour! He's probably drinking sake and peeping on the women's baths!"

Rin's mouth opened, then she shut it. She sighed, "This is getting worse and worse...Naruto." Rin said fiercely, "I'm taking you back to Konoha."

"WHAT?! I don't want to!"

"Naruto!" Rin exclaimed desperately. She could feel the presences getting closer and closer, "Naruto listen to me-"

"-a new jutsu! I'll finally be better than Sasuke!"

"-They're really powerful opponents-"

"better than the Chidori-"

"UZUMAKI NARUTO!" Rin screamed, "Shut the hell up and listen!" They were in the hotel... they were coming, "People are after you okay? We need to run as fast as we can!"

Naruto froze, "What are you talking about Chibi Rin?"

"Don't call me th-"

The two were finally silenced when there was a quiet knocking on the door. It sounded deceptively polite. Rin covered Naruto's mouth, slowly backing closer to him.

"Hello...?" called a lazy voice, "Anybody home?" There was a pause, "You shitty brat, I can sense you in there. Open the door already."

Naruto's eyes widened even more as Rin pulled him closer to her, backing to the window.