Before the Reunion

Sorry for the long period without an update TT.TT to be honest, I'm going to update as soon as I can after this chapter. I've done the same cliffhanger on the SAME thing three times in a row. 

*Next Day

Those beautiful bodies and those youthful smiles made his heart gallop faster. As he watched, his eyes curled up in excitement and greed. The water glistening on their smooth skin... Aha! There was one that was turning around in his direction. He strained, and saw-

"You're doing perverted things again." 

His eye snapped from the telescope and glanced back, "I'm just having fun- oh it's you guys." 

Jiraiya the Sannin looked at the two Konoha elders in front of him.

"So... What brings you two here?" 

***

Crap...crap... My endurance has gone so low because I haven't trained! Why did I have to carry my katana with me today? I felt my legs getting stiffer as I continued running, and pretty soon, I was out of breath already. My stupid tiny body... I leaned against a wall when I suddenly caught sight of three familiar people. One, who I was most familiar with. 

I started foreword. Before I knew it, my hand latched itself on to the back of that person's shirt. I grinned, "Tenten." 

"Huh?" Tenten, along with the two other people (Gai and the idiot Neji) turned around, "Who the heck are you?"

I automatically let go. Wait...what? But...but... Is it that hard to tell? And what now? Was she going to punch me in the face? 

Ironically, it was Neji who saved me. He narrowed his white eyes, "It's you. That lying kid. I wonder why you're finally showing your face?"

I jutted my chin out, "Makes no difference to you, does it? You who looks in to other people's faces anyways with your kekkei genkei."

Neji smirked. And I was surprised. What, does he tolerate me now, now that I finally revealed my face or something? Well I don't. I'm not forget how he looked at me like I was a piece of crap, the first time we met. Neji tilted his head, "Is that so?"

"Wait, hold up."

I turned my head, "What, Tenten?"

She pointed a finger dangerously close to my face, leaning downwards, "How do you and Neji know each other? I've never seen you before!"

I stared. What an idiot. She can't even see the katana at my waist? I've trained with her using this katana!

Okay maybe I should cut her some slack. Not only was I the "wrong" gender when I was friends with her, but I had half my face covered, and a slightly deeper voice. 

Neji sighed, "This is the kid that you pushed off the cliff about a month ago, genius." 

"You're the genius here," Tenten shot back, to which Neji smirked, "and I pushed no one off the cliff."

"...yes, yes you did."

"No I did n- oh wait. Yeah, well I haven't seen Akira for a long time!" Tenten said hotly, "I don't even know where he is!"

"Well he's here," Neji retorted, "or rather, she's here." 

I gave him a weird look. Had he known I was a girl for such a long time? Please don't tell me that the Byakugan can-

No. No way. That it's possible. It must be that Neji's observant because such a thing...such a thing is so stupidly wrong-

Tenten stared at me. Then- "What? Wait..." She shook my shoulders, "Akira? How-"