Who Are You Akira!?

A short chapter with abrupt-ness in the plot T.T until I completely get rid of Akira, I don't think my writing will get better. Well, at least I have a plan. This chapter is important however, and I hope you enjoy it to the best of your ability.

And, since I can't dedicate a chapter to two people at once, I did not bother trying. But, this chapter was written with two people in mind. And these people are the ONLY two people who voted ^ ^ I won't say anything about how many votes I internally want, but guys, please have more faith in me. I can tell that despite my author's notes, the lot of you still choose to despise my story. Rin is closer than ever, if you're that impatient :P

Enjoy, although it's short!

----------------------

Third Person's POV

Kurama gave a low unearthly growl. What was this seal suddenly added to the already damn powerful seal that was already keeping him in? Now he couldn't spread his chakra influence into Naruto, he couldn't show his rage.

And she had come back again. She was very quiet this time, and had retreated so far into her host that Kurama almost missed her being there.

But now, the host finally used some chakra, and it hit Kurama like a cannonball.

Now, he knew Amaterasu was here, he wanted to tear her into shreds, and he couldn't.

Sakura's POV

I was stunned. This is...Akira? Right now, just a little bit of his power had shown. He didn't pull out his katana, but that speed... Even if a Genin's eye could not track Akira's movements, at least when he stopped moving, we should have been able to see a short streak of movement, but he simply appeared there.

The moment Akira decided to fight back, the entire match ended in a second.

The entire arena was silent.

Without a conscious working chakra source and mind controlling them, the foxes disappeared in two puffs of smoke. It was only Akira barely holding Kitsune, standing sideways on a pillar among an entire forest of them.

"This match is over," Akira called to Hayate in a dull voice, "please help me with her. I can't hold her for long."

I managed to crack a tiny smile. From where Hayate probably is, he can't see Akira through all the stone column spears. That was an amazing jutsu...

"R-Right! Umm... Winner of the last match is Sugitani Akira."

I watched Akira stare down at Kitsune, yet again deep in thought. He's holding her surprisingly gently, although his arms are shaking. Well, it's not like a ten year old can hold someone about two years older than him for long. But still... He could have dropped Kitsune. Why does he care so much?

A medic team walks sideways up the pillars with a stretcher.

"Sugitani Akira," you can let go of Shiga Kitsune now. We got this..."

Akira looked back down at Kitsune before carefully handing the girl to the medic. They strapped her down on to the stretcher and carefully made their way down the spears.

One of the medics stayed behind, "Come with us. We'll take care of your bite wounds..."

Akira looked like he was going to shake his head, then he glanced around the room. I saw his head turn to Akane and he stiffened, "Yeah, alright. That would be nice."

"AWESOME, Akira-brat! I knew you had it in you!" I winced at Naruto's loud voice, but he continued none-the-less, "You kicked butt hard, even though you got bitten a few times!"