Chapter 74 // Princess

◇« ✿ »◇

Blazing sun, sea salt gale, warm sand and deep blue water.

Hazel eyes gazes at the scenery in front her; being at the beach giving her a waves of peace, and serenity. It is like all problems, and emotions are being washed away.
Tides, calmly, hit her bare feet and her glowing olive skin is getting basked from powerful yellow rays.

The apparel she wore wasn't a traditional kimono of their culture, but from another.

Beautiful chocolate braids are combed to a messy half up, and half down hairstyle, crowned in a Aurelian laurel wreath on top of her head, with a seaweed gust of wind, elegantly dancing around her. Her dress is strictly greek heritage that her lithe back, spine, and scar are exposed.

Intricate V noodle strap - long dress can cause her sensual and innocent appearance scream voluptuously foreign.

It was alluring.

Too attractive.

Her hips and curves are shown, including those tender legs cut in long slits. The fabric material, linen, is almost transparent; however, its color perfectly matches her complexion - a blue turquoise defining her royalty.

Masculine hands slip underneath the thin dress to grope her subtle breasts. Soft mewls purr from her plump lips as she relaxes against the man's chiseled front.
Characteristically of her, her perfect teeth tugs at the corner of bottom lip when expertise fingers traveling south to her arousal to receive a reaction and clasp her throat.

Moan after moan, he succumbs to her body, that precious light, into his Tartarean soul.

Small dainty hands tugs on robes, and her pendant chained around her neck of this euphoria.

Repeatedly saying his name, and peaking her lustful glazed eyes at him...he fucked her the way he wanted: roughly, possessively and dominantly.

He smothered all over his "property", and marked bruises over her velvety flesh with pleasure, and such carnality.

He claims those lips as he pounds inside her floral tightness, hitting her right on a beach bed — adorned with white curtains that were closed, yet winds flaps them to leak what's happening on the inside.

Arms around his neck and legs locked on his waist: she throws her head backward as she held on to the man above her. Nails digging and scratching his pale muscled moonlight skin with submission and devotion.

His tongue slithers between the valley of her breasts and flick it up like a lion taking a last sip from a fountain. After having a drink, he drunkly
steadies his narrowed gaze at her features, still slamming her petite figure and watching her.

Kaleidoscope hazel eyes flutter to connect to her lover's that his fixated eyes never falter, which started penetrates her soul.

She desperately wanted another kiss, so she cups his face and inclines toward him.

"Indra..."

Sharingan helixes when his eyelids snap open from the vivid dream. He plops on his elbows, shirtless as always, breathing heavily and sweating.

"Fucking hell!" He laces his hand to his chestnut hair of his frustration, balanced his weight with one arm. The prodigy felt his growing girth on the climax, leaving him unsatisfied that it ended so quickly.

"Baby.." he huskily whispers, imagining her pretty mouth down there. He weakly throws his head back of the thought. Indra doesn't know why he is allusively dreaming of her in those foreign garments lately.