Chapter 63 // Oath

◇« ✿ »◇

"ASURA, GET OUT OF THERE!" Aya yelled.

"TSK!" The younger Ōtsutsuki jumps in mid air trying to flee and knew what the foe wanted, but Titan's hand broke free, trying to reach him. Indra's eye widen in shock.

Subconsciously, his Mangekyō sharingan spiraled. He shuts one eye to focus on the other and black inferno appeared on the titan's palm.

"What the?" He flinches and fails his hand, "What is this?."

Aya and Asura were bewildered on where the flames came from. It surprised the Mitzouan progeny more when the couple landed; she felt a tug on her kimono. Indra clutches on her soft  body against him, giving her blood a rush. She called his name questionably, drawing away to get a look.

"I'm okay, baby." He smooches her hue rosy cheek. His large hand grasps the back of her head, wiping the blood so she wouldn't see. "I'm alright."
While the earthquake still occurring, a sigh of relief relishes off her plumped lips as she still embraces him. Her eyes snapped open to find Asura from all the debris and powder clouds that's falling from the roof.

"And your brother?"

The prodigy uses his regular sharingan and sensory mode to find him as they're finally stood up straight, holding hands.

"I'm right here..."
"Oh my gods" Aya turns over to look at the dunce, whose next to her, and suspires that he is truly fine.

However, there is something wrong. Long lashes blink at him and asked due to the guilt expression knitted across his features.

"The orb you wanted me to protect has fell out the bag."

"What?!" She uttered loudly.

"Asura..."

"As I was trying to get away from him, the black flames tarnished the bag and it slipped out! I tried my best to grab it, but something told me those black flames are dangerous! I'm so terribly sorry!" he apologized, bowing his head slightly. Aya relaxed and understood the situation. The dunce's older brother sighed, pinching his nose.

Damn right, he is the one who did it.

"It's not your fault, Asura but we have to find it before he does!"

"What are you doing?!" Indra stops her as she tempted to flee to retrieve it. "I'm not letting you wander off while there is a seism!"

"And I can't let him have it!" Aya yanks her arm away. The prodigy calls her out over, and over. He watched her bravely sprint like the earthquake can't stop her what she needs to do. Asura hauls his brother away as ceiling collapses, preventing him to go after her.

Indra utters 'no' until he kept repeating it. He yelled out her name, but Asura got underneath his arms; he tried to calm him down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, ASURA!"

"NO!" He barks back, "WE CANT GO THROUGH! WE HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY!"

Huge pile of debris came down like an avalanche, preventing them to go any further as the earth's pavement moves underneath their feet again.

Aya shouted their names, but due to the tremendous noise, they couldn't hear her voice. The crystal pendant glowed, which made the progeny decides to unclip around her neck. She throws up in the air for it to levitate, and take her to the orb's location. The rose quartz light flickered like never before knowing there is threat near.

Her eardrums heard growling.

She stopped to draw a sharp arrow behind her back. With steady breathing and being careful where she's walking, her hazel eyes dart around in vigilance as her only weapon is lowered in front of her. The earth gently rocked; it is gradually slowing down, but pebbles cracking off the ceiling created a thick white fog. Aya might probably look like ghost.