Chapter 50 // Warrior

◇« ✿ »◇

Saki goes to the door, giving Aya a look of "Why-is-she-here?" She answers by pouting, and shrugging her shoulders. The other woman rolls her eyes and slides the door open.

"Aoi, what-"

The blonde immediately slaps her. Aya puts her hands on the table, standing up from her seat from what she just saw.

"What in the fucking hell is wrong with you?!" Saki held her cheek, and shoves her. "Why did you fucking slap me for?!"

"Because you're a fucking rat!"

"Wha-WHAT?!"

"Yes, bitch! I called you a rat! You told Asura what I did to Indra's past girlfriends?!"

Aya gasps softly in surprise with knitted eyebrows and bewildered eyes. The blonde glances over then bumps into Saki's shoulder to get out of the way.
"So...the tantrum baby is here in your house." She chuckles, "It's not wonder, Saki."

Blonde hair flips back so she can look over her shoulder, giving her "former friend" an icy glare. "Since I went away, you thought you could slip a chance to win Indra like I did, but instead this took it."

"Get out of my house, Aoi." The auburn haired woman growls. The blonde once again turns to Aya then Saki, folding her arms across her chest.
"Don't tell me you became friends with that!" she points her thumb at her.

The only brunette inhales sharply and pursed her lips to prevent from saying anything vulgar.

"You know what..." Saki comes forth — face to face to Aoi. "I only talked her three to four days ago and yes! I'll admit it! She has been better friend than you have ever been!"

"Saki.." Aya softly said her name

"You're just using her so you can get closer to Indra! Don't be stupid!" Aoi barks.

"No! Because I know he doesn't have eyes for me, but at Aya!" Saki points a finger at her. "I realized that trying to be like you...is not me! That has never been me!" Saki points her hand to her chest, then shoves her own index finger to Aoi's chest. "You are a bad influence in life! I want you out of my house!"

Aoi slaps her hand to the side to stop being poked. "After I have done for you, and this what I deserve?! This is what I get?!"

"You didn't even care when I told you when my parents died! I was in pain and I needed someone! I have a little sister to raise by myself!!!" Saki yells in tears, pointing at the kitchen.

Aya peers behind knowing the little sister is present. Sayrui silently peaks out of the hallway to avoid been seen and witnessing the confrontation from the distance.

"All you cared about was yourself! And I was there for you! You never ever give two shits about me, Aoi. So don't come up with this bullshit because our friendship was over since you left when we had our last discussion."

"And you think she's a better replacement for me?" Aoi turns her head at Aya who had an unreadable expression. That woman's beautiful features turned to disgust when she looked at her. Her blue eyes rolled when she flutters lashes to divert her attention at Saki.
"Do you think she cares about you the way I did?"