Chapter 46 // Bond

◇« ✿ »◇

"What?"

What did she just say?

"Its about you and me but its nothing serious though." she says softly and squeezing his hand lovingly for him no to worry.

"You wouldn't be making that face if it wasn't serious." Indra tilts her chin up a bit more. Aya can't decipher his stoic expression he carries to scare people off but he can. Only this time he couldn't because he can tell it's serious.

Did something happened?

She never acted like this before.

Indra tried to find the answer through her kaleidoscope hazel eyes but he was just lingering how irises change color from brown to green. He sees amber specks as islands that never move from its place and tint of blue around the her dark pupil.
They are absolute beautiful to him. In beginning when they first met, they looked brown but as he studies her features up close, Indra discovers more to it.

He loves her eyes so much. They way sparkle and they way they speak to him especially when it comes emotional.

Her moods shifts so rapidly which he found fascinating that she so full of energy but she's full of optimism the most. She can be gullible too for being way too kind; however, he knew his whole other perspective of her.

The darling look in her eyes and face lets him know that Aya can take crucial issues  seriously when it's necessary.

"Im sorry. I just didn't mean to..." Aya chews the inside of the cheek, prying her eyes away from his stare, timidly. "Im just trying to figuring out a way how I can summarize all that's happened."

"You think way too much." Indra exasperatedly sighs, tugging down her lip which isn't aware she did.
"You can tell me later on in the day light. Im still quite disturbed why you were in tears at the market when you were with Saki."

Aya jumps suddenly already and shakes her head in refusal.
"I can't tell you that yet. Im not ready."

Indra furrowed his eyebrows, seeing her eyes water up instantly and her hazel irises glazed.

She feels absolutely weak in front of him when she cries but Indra doesn't mind at all. He finds it really pretty actually.

The way her tears stick in her pretty lashes and strolling down her blushing cheeks is quite sight to see, not for enjoyment or for amusement. He just doesn't know what to do so he just watches.
Its absolute adorable the way her tinted red nose puckering up a bit when she sniffles almost looking like bunny. On the other hand, his heart aches wishing he can do something about it, rather than just comforting her. He wants to her be happy with no worries and smile.
He is conscious about her capabilities but her having a scar on her back ...

"Why can't you?"

"Im still overwhelmed..."
of what I heard and been told.

Aya said the rest in her thoughts of words she couldn't say right now.

"Did it leave you that traumatized?" Indra asked questionably. She flutters her glistening long lashes up at him and shrugs, "I don't know how to describe it.."

His eyes were narrowed dangerously, "Did you see the figure again?"

"No." Aya answers and immediately hugs him around the waist. "I just want to go home"

"Right after we leave the weapon shop" he tenderly kisses the top of her head, "I need to do a quick pay."

Once their hands are intertwined again, they walk into the shop which was near by. Aya reminisces on how lively her surroundings was before she was abducted away.
A particular man was already wrapping up all his merchandise, locking it away and customers leaving. At least there is no more screeching so she wouldn't go deaf