Chapter 3 // Name

◇« ✿ »◇

He is close to her - too close

Aya's heart pounded and every fiber of her skin is burning from his lingering stare with her trapped body of his overpowering height. Her eyes sparkle with the infatuation of their lips just a couple of centimeters away, teasing each other on who is gonna kiss first.
The moment he saw her eyes glint, it motivating Indra to continue something he had been thirsting to do. Aya tries to scoot farther but the wall is beyond her limits. 

"Name." He says in a low deep voice, whispering to her. Aya oddly loves it which her goosebumps swell and her core tremble of delight; she couldn't utter anything. Indra leaned in more, skimming her nose to pass by her ear and making her gasp, quietly of the intimacy.

He grips on the back of her hands and whispers once again: "Name."

Her mind wasn't thinking rationally but it's true. She has never truly told her name yet his tone was sensual and distracting. His large hand raises for his slender fingers to stroke a strand of her silky hair behind her ear. 

"I'm waiting."

Her body began to react differently - a feeling, a sense, she doesn't know herself. It was wave after wave of bliss she's starting to like; Indra goes to the crook of her neck. Aya parts her mouth to speak but she lets out a soft moan to his ear instead. Indra tightens his grasp. Her lashes fluttered to find clarity during this ecstasy. She subconsciously raised a knee up but her skirt slides down, exposing her leg.

Feeling the chilly air, she managed to say her name.
"A-Aya."

"Aya." He repeats, smoothly. "Tell me if I intimidate you."

The beauty's bosom rose up and down of longing when he's still firing her neck when they're lusting of desire.

"Indra.," Aya says sweetly. His jaw clenches when she said his name and wanting to attack the soft flesh he's hawking with his Sharingan. Aya raises her other knee, revealing more skin when her skirt slides down her thighs.

"Tell me. And I'll stop."  Indra spoke but Aya doesn't want him to but someone can walk in. While impatiently waiting for her to answer, the Ōtsutsuki genius can't stop marveling her loveliness.

"Answer me." He says, coldly feeling her shiver which intrigued him. She nods innocently but he wanted to hear her voice. Indra had his thumb skimming on her lower lip line.

"Speak." He demanded.

"Y-yes." She replied incoherently, quietly and obediently. Right when he back away and was about to leave to control himself, she tugs on her lower lip.

Indra growls and relishes her lips, jerking her body with a slam against the wall.

Aya followed along with his expertise; he swiftly gets her wrists and pins them above her.

The Sharingan took a quick glimpse at her legs' exposure and glides his free hand down on her inner thigh. When Indra bites down her lip with his teeth, his tongue slip in to explore her mouth possessively to get rid of the feeling he's having within his heart. He opens his eyes and she does the same - gazing at each other as lovers. He rashly lifts her waist up away, setting her hand free and dragging her body diagonally on the futon but drops her to sheets.

She gasps of his dominance when he goes just between her legs. Indra felt ebb of light she possesses from within when he first laid eyes on her; therefore,  his dark baleful persona wants eradicate with more than just a kiss. 

Completely forgotten about her injury, she doesn't even bother thinking about it; her concentration is Indra's lips attacking her neck. Her hips grind upward with friction yet holds back her moans with hitches and short breaths.