Chapter 61 // Mayhem

◇« ✿ »◇

"Watch out!" Asura warns.

As the medium size titan, Kronos, stumbles; she shoots an arrow majestically at his ears in a speed. Aya goes under, between his legs, when he tried to squash her with his hand. Swiveling around to see the enemy while she is in a good distance, she stumbles backwards herself on a sturdy limestone from all debris.

A lean muscular arm catches her form; her vision distorts for a moment when Indra appears right before her.

"What happened to you?!"

Hazel irises glisten when she sees moist blood had leaked from his shoulder and across his chest from his battle.

The couple straighten their posture with Indra's arm wrapped around her waist and still having his katana in hand with the other. Her lips quiver to hold her mewl whimpers, wishing she would been her sooner so none of this would've happened. Or rather, she shouldn't have been here for all. Right now, there is no time for regrets.
Aya wanted to drop the bow to hug him; however, she believed it would make it worse. Her dainty delicate hand hesitantly rose to touch his chest yet she withdraws of knowing absolutely nothing that he's perfectly well — thanks to Asura.

"Indra, I...HMPH!?"

Before she could finish her sentence, their pair of lips latch.

Aya muffles through his parted mouth, allowing to shut her mild dazed eyes. She could tell from this wild brief session as he exhaled deeply in a husky groan, tongue to tongue, he was relief that she's unharmed; therefore, relaxing his tensions and anxiety.

Her body felt flimsy from this kiss, going on her toes and clutching on to him for her dear life. He pops away, breathing heavily and running his hand up and down her curved hip, with his forehead touching hers. The beauty plops her feet down, flatly and instantly flushing from his yearning hold.

The boisterous roar is was gets their attention. Asura sprints next to them to get their perspective of what they are witnessing. Everything the insurgent wore, Niko, is burning up even himself. Thick black smoke vapors the entire floor in extreme heat.

"We have to get outta here!" Asura yells, covering himself with his arms and bracing the impact while his brother shielded his woman.
"No, we can't!" Aya exclaims, "We have to finish this or else he will destroy everything!"

"How do you know?" Indra asked, looking down at her. Her beautiful eyes came in contact with his sharingan.
"Long story, but he's after this!" Aya gestures the sack she had been carrying. Indra and Asura listen attentively over the powerful winds being slowly extinguished.

"Right now, he's unleashing half of his power but if he gets his hands on what I have, he will be unstoppable!"

"Do you know his weak spot?"

Aya touches her chest after having her attention at the titan. "I must throw this at him."

"Your pendant?!" Asura says in disbelief, "Isn't that the only memento you have of your mother?"

The prodigy studies her, watching those dauntless eyes shine from the flaming god thats behind him.
"I was given a seal to send him back to where he belongs."

If Aya remembers what Persephone told her, he would be locked away in Tartarus.

"WHAT?!" her mouth blurted out loudly at the goddess of spring and queen of the underworld. She couldn't believe Niko is walking-haunting corpse who sold his soul for a Titan!

"No one else can do it but you." She said, blandly like she's giving her no other option.

"Even if Im what you said I am," the mortal morosely conveys and slightly screws her heavenly divine features, "How am i suppose to take down this creature. Im only human with no special powers!"