Chapter 57 // Democracy

◇« ✿ »◇

"After we are done here, I'm going after that beautiful woman."

Gritted teeth snaps; his hands clenched tight till knuckles turned white. Crimson tomoe pattern blazes with anger and releasing his chakra to the extreme, increasing his murderous intent which parred to the unknown man standing before him.
His identity hasn't been revealed due the hood shadowing over his eyes; mouth pricked to wicked grin of insanity.

"As if Im letting get out of here alive.." Indra infernally spat, contracting his jaw to withhold his wrath in control.

"Is that a threat?" He chuckled with mockery. "I don't think you know who're dealing with, Ōtsutsuki. especially if you are illegally crossing a border to this country."

The demoniacal foe snickered with such blood shed and excitement. This man isn't normal... Without a doubt, he'll be one of the hardest opponents Indra ever faced. He can perceive his nature to be equally dangerous as him...
This male could be one of hired assassins Tatsuo and Reo had mentioned before that are exceptionally skilled.

He has to be!

If he already knew his surname that could only mean...

Prodigious Ōtsutsuki unsheathes his katana with grace, taking a stance. His features grew stern that looks rather haunting at the enemy.

"Hn..then shall the last one standing be the victor..."

◦◦◦

Asura had hard trouble processing the intel he just received from Reo. There's going to be a murder happening soon and it could be anyone inside this underground castle. Who knows which masked bidder hired one. It could probably be Lord Yokoshiki too.

They should not come up with conclusions just yet.

Indra and Aya are out there. Meanwhile, he's inside this gloomy claustrophobic chamber that felt it was shrinking and spinning around on him due the dim crystals.

"I know you must be worried, kid." Tatsuo pats him on shoulder for support while leaning against the back of then furniture's head, conversing with his subordinate.

"I think it be best for you to go find them."

The double agent studied the young Ōtsutsuki when he entered the quarters, noticing he is Indra's sibling. Same chestnut disheveled colored hair; instead its spiky and few features which quite resemble the prodigy. Right away, as well, Reo knew Asura has a pleasant, welcoming, and warm personality that contrasted his older brother.
Rather similar to the Mitzouan progeny.

The endearing couple must be elsewhere since they're not here. That's not good.

"No, my brother told me to remain here." His voice spoke with clear determination although...

"You're tapping your foot."

Onyx irises fleet over his shoulder at the dragon yakuza's cerulean, then on his leg.
It quakes uncontrollably.

He plops it up, resting his ankle on his knee and his hand is placed over to stop it. Nerves course his entire body as if it's trying to tell him something.