Chapter 31 // Truth

◇« ✿ »◇

Thank you for more than 100+ votes in this story. God damn, you are all so cool and dope! This is where can get more background how human trafficking actually began. Once again, thank you and happy reading!
◼︎◼︎◼︎

"Well, aren't you gonna help me up? You weren't watching where you were going.." The electric blue-eyed woman asked rudely. Takeo wanted to drop her for her manners but he knew he'll get backlashed at the market for mistreating a "lady."

What a waste...

So Takeo helped her. She moved her hair golden hair out of the way, brushing the dirt out her kimono. She sighed, "You know, men are supposed to apologize for bumping into a lady.."

"Are you even one? You are quite a bitch." Takeo glared at her. Her appearance may be breathtaking but her personality and her curt mouth are a turn-off.
"Hmm. It's not the first. I've always been someone's bitch" Aoi shrugs and smirks at the man.
"Not the first, eh? That makes you a bloody slut.."
She scoffed touching the tips of her hair, studying the man: "you are looking for someone..."
Takeo's dark brown eyes widen of intellectual reading, "That's none of your business. I'm in a hurry so I apologize I bumped into you, lady..." he slipped by her and left Aoi standing. She sighed again and called out, smirking, "I know who you are..."

The human trafficker master mind stops his tracks to glance back at the woman who already disappeared. Takeo ran to spot where she stood and he looked around the swarm of people, taking advantage of his height. The blonde woman is no longer in his sight. She is quick, he thought.

Icy solid blue-eyed woman, Aoi, and Kaleidoscopic Hazel eyed woman, Aya is two distinct beauties. When Takeo exited out of the market, he knew he had no luck running into her. He heads back to his institution, walking towards the woods and sees his horse, petting it dearly bringing back a memory when he first rode one with his mother.

He swiftly gets on the horse's back and rides to his headquarters. It was deep in the mountains that hardly anyone can find. Takeo passes through his facility, he is saluted and bowed down to and he accepts it with gratitude. It was almost like a village. Takeo's dark brown eyes look at the women in cells.  He and his comrades give women and children hospitality before shipping them off elsewhere because they have to sell off great.

Haku approaches the horse and bows: "Welcome back, Takeo-sama! I have already delivered the note as you asked."

"Good. I hoped it works." Takeo ushers his horse to continue galloping.

"Uh, sir! my sister." Haku stuttered, "where is she?"

Takeo pulled the horse to stop: "you think by doing one task, I'll return your sister?"

"No, I-"

"Then don't get your hopes up. There is still a lot for you to do since you stalked your way over here.  After all, you do work under the Ninshu Creed as a farmer."

Haku gulps, running over his thoughts and wishing he wasn't caught so none of this would have happened. He felt extremely sorry about what coming up ahead for Aya. Although she was out of his league, he can no longer approach and tell her the danger she is in. Besides, she already knows the man.

"You can head back home. My trusted subordinates will keep an eye on while you head back to your work until I give another assignment. Understand?" Takeo looks over his shoulder, looking down as the sulked man.

"Al-Alright." Haku stuttered again, before dismissing himself. Once Takeo headed back to his quarters - his chambers, he closed his room and started searching for his father's scrolls. He won't believe it what his father's right-hand man, Yuuto, said.