Chapter 38// Curse of Hatred Origins

◇« ✿ »◇

My lovely mutuals! I've been updating quite frequently; I mention this in the previous chapter that they are drafts been edited ahead a time. Im trying my best for action to occur and ya sista sucks at it. Lmao. I don't how much I'll keep repeating myself but I truly appreciate the comments from all of you. I hope you like this one!

Happy Reading!
◼︎◼︎◼︎

Prior

Before Indra had walked away leaving her flustered and out of breath in the kitchen, he seriously need time for himself or more like distant himself from her. But she is even more beautiful than ever. It's that serious. They've gotten very intimate, not just physically, to know each other personally the past months in a short amount of time.

Now, his ambiguous soul corrupted even more with her presence, seeing her reach for a bowl from a high shelve in a cabinet. He never thought red would be the most attractive color on her, seeing the skirt drape down from the waist to her ankles. Knowing how clumsy she is, he sighed approaching from the back to help her out. Little mewls escaped from her mouth knowing his pelvis is creating intense heat against her behind. Indra chewed the inside of his cheek to control his desires but his body craved for .

After sitting her up on the counter, he cursed in his mind when he sniffed a new allusive floral scent on her flesh combined with her natural aroma. It drove him closer - a mania to bury himself inside her. Previously, he had to examine her: new hair braided locked all the strands in place showing her lovely face. The cosmetics applied on her features wasn't too much but it was enough to make her kaleidoscopic hazel eyes pop out even more and the lips more kissable when she bit it down. To that, it lead him between her legs; he had to at least smooch her neck to calm himself. If his pair of lips come in contact with her plumped ones, it's ultimate lust for both to escalated to take their clothes off and have sex in the kitchen or teleport somewhere else.

He had to stop the foreplay when his name rolled out her tongue sweetly because he's reaching his limit.

His long strides lead him to his usually training grounds to get better and stronger although he's talented. Indra just didn't want to falter to improve or discover a new skill he can come up with. However, his signs are getting quicker to release his techniques including to enhance his chakra control. Indra enjoys being active especially feeling the sweat when he puts effort in his muscles in his body. Indra doesn't want to over work and over exhaust himself but its just better to stay fit. He picked up his katana to do couple of tricks - slicing tree's barks and branches.

Droplets of sweat trickle down his face to his chin while his chest rose up and down steadily, holding his weapon firmly low in front of him. He closed his eyes to exhale oxygen out his mouth.

He fully completely sliced a tree across next to him with one arm, surging his lighting nature through the blade to achieve it.

The tree collapses to the side making the ground tremor below and a gush of wind flowing his hair effortlessly.

"Would you fucking stop spying on me.." Indra growled dangerously making his sharingan glow redder at the black figure. His katana crackled with sparks pointing his weapon at it when it appeared in a good distance away from him.

'hey hey! whats with this attitude you're having against me?' It held his sleeves up defensively then wickedly grinned.

"What do you want this time.." His chakra nature dyed down when he lowered his katana.