Chapter 62 // Valor

◇« ✿ »◇

The blazing and furious typhoon has gotten Aya trapped in the middle of it. Asura is tempted to wipe it away in one blow but it'll make it worse.

He grips on to string of sack she had been carrying which she entrusted him.

According to her, they must not let him have this. The dunce believes in her and he gave her his word.

"I'll be in the center and confront him." She stated just like that blandly before they executed the plan they had gone with. "I'll give you the signal but you two just stay put."

"Are you sure, Aya?" Asura raised a brow, "We should probably go with Elder Brother's plan instead. You shouldn't risk yourself."
Turning over to him, she quirked him a smile before handing him the crystal orb. He hesitantly takes it when he already put his katana away, holding the heavy sphere with two hands.

"I'm sure. Besides, he's after me and that. Not you two" She affirms, flatly.

"Why would he want you?" He continued to ask while his older brother remained silent with an impassive contortion.

"I don't know." Aya suspires, "I'm apparently the one who can do it."

Blinking twice, the dunce was left mildly confused.

"You saw someone, didn't you?" Indra intervened as he kept studying her this entire time. She wouldn't be acting like this if she did. Hazel irises met his sharingan already giving him the answer.

Asura observe their chemistry and he has to admit that Indra has gotten more cordial because of Ayana; Ayana  has gotten more confidence because of Indra.

"You don't have to do this." He grabs her small hand, running his thumb through her bruised knuckles. Her lips lightly smirk; she goes up on her toes to kiss tenderly on his cheek and gives them a wink before turning away from them.

"Believe me."

The prodigy idly impatient for whats going on in there. If she is holding on alright but something tells him that she isn't.

Aya feebly crawls, unable to breath for inhaling too much smoke; her throat starts to have an irritation for lack of oxygen and coughing. She couldn't think straight anymore, wanting to pass out tears with pouring out of her eyes. Her bow is pushed out of the way tending to grab it, yet her body began to weaken as the fireflies take away her energy.

"You maybe a descendant of a goddess and extraterrestrial being; however, you are just a worthless human."

Letting out one last sigh, she closes her eyes swallowing into a pitch scorching darkness.

He's right. Im just a worthless human after all. I thought I could do this and in the end, I can't because Im scared. After all, I was scared of losing my mother and in the end, she ended up dead. Why even bother...

Since she was born and all life events occurred thus far began to flourish falling into an abyss which Kronos succeed to bring down her spirit. During her fall, her hand reaches to the ominous dark sky that ready to blast cataclysm of lighting. There was an image of man with long wavy chestnut locks who angles over his shoulder with his penetrating new pattern sharingan she has never seen.

Without a doubt, it was Indra but she couldn't tell; the perception of horror has gotten her paralyzed to see a carnage and bloodbath.

Forgive me, everyone...you too, papa

By accepting her death, a loud binary comet bursted out the sky, getting rid of the climate and bringing colorful auroras dancing at the starry night sky. It is coming her way which made her faint; therefore, it ended up saving her from despair.