Chapter 4 // Its You

◇« ✿ »◇

Aya couldn't believe it.

"Now..I got you where I want you and there is no one standing in my way." He said, savagely. Aya backs away and mentally hits herself for not being aware of her surroundings. She thought of the possibilities that could occur to find a way out and couldn't think of any with her blood running cold.

"You're nude. Behind that cloth is what I want." He takes a step forward. Aya knows she can't run like this with her body damp and her ankle is still not cured.

She doesn't know what to do.

Indra...

◦◦◦

Meanwhile, Indra's body jolts and look over his shoulder because he could've sworn someone has called him, leaving him with uncertainty. He returns to his kunai aims at the target and the woman's image reveals across his callous mind.

He hasn't even thought about her from his 6 hours of training. Why now?

Indra got a feeling something must have happened but why should he care. The unpleasant feeling in his heart began to thump. Indra clenches his fists and mutters to himself, "Fucking shit."

He later began to ignore it.

◦◦◦

Aya has no escape, but she feels vulnerable. It's exactly what he wanted to do with her in the first place. The insurgent runs towards her and Aya immediately runs away, but his speed became a lot faster. He gets her from behind. His hands grope her breasts roughly making her squirm in discomfort.

"They are big, alright." He chuckles. "I hope we can have a good time." He whispers; Aya leaned away of disgust.
She had a rock hidden away so she hits him with it. The insurgent lets go of her and clutch on his head. Aya escaped from his grasp but he got her very quickly. He yanked her back with her body facing front against his.

He is strong. How did he become so strong?

Aya clenches her fists and hits him but it didn't seem to work. His nails jabbed on her skin, slowly. She cries out loud about the pain.

"Sh sh sh" he hushed in her ear; his filthy hands began to tug on the fabric she has been holding onto. The brunette screams; the insurgent covers her mouth.

"Oh ho ho what is this? Are you already taken by someone? You see...you are a slut."

She knew what he was referring to but she punched him hard. Aya held on to the cloth he tries to pry off her body firmly, scurrying backward. Unable to react quickly due to his fast reflexes, he pushes her down again just like in the forest from their first encounter. Yet gets her wrists too and puts them above her head.

"Now the moment I've been waiting for."

"N-no..." she whimpers, feebly

He was about to take it off and Aya squirms, shutting her eyes.

"If you go any further, you are a dead man."

Her intriguing and captivating eyes snap open of a voice she is fondly familiar. The insurgent halts and then turns to where the cold tone is coming from but he was automatically kicked off. His body flew, hitting a boulder and immediately cracks of the impact.
Aya trembles, struggling to get up so she stayed on the patch of grass. She glances at the man who was about to rape her, coughing blood and more blood ran down his face when Aya hit him.