Chapter 51 // Ethereal

◇« ✿ »◇

His hands roughly pry her kimono top to expose the olive flesh he desires to see and craves to touch. Her cheeks blush scarlet when his lips kiss from the collar bone and down - one hand clamp from her nape and one slithered around her waist.

Aya can feel the pleasure creeping from her core, a tingling spark with his leg between her own. Her mouth quivers, instantly biting her lip and squeezes her eyes shut, for his mouth, now, wrapped around her areola and his thigh grinding in her wetness. Aya's moans had gone louder when his mouth is, next, in the valley of her breasts by leaving a bruises and slithering his tongue up to the crook of her neck again.

"ha-haaah~" she manages to utter. Indra smirks deviously from all the kisses he planted on her soft skin and feeling her vulnerably writhe against him.

Yet he halts to look at her lovely face. Her hazel orbs sparkle when she fluttered them open along with her parted mouth.

His tongue slips in: exchanging saliva, breathing steadily and inhaling sharply for this passion to go on. Her dainty hands seeks for his muscular skin to be pressed on top of hers when she stripped on side of his shoulder.

Indra chuckles as the couple opened their eyes, gazing deeply that no one in the world matters but them.
Her arms went around his neck and hauls him to get a better opportunity to kiss deeper. His large hand wrapped around her waist goes to her subtle bum, giving them a good squeeze. Aya squeals and pulls away but he tugs her bottom lip with his teeth.

"You naughty girl." He husky whispers.

Without Indra asking, she jumps by wrapping her legs around his narrow waist and hides her face on his neck.

He bites her shoulder then inhales sharply of her natural aroma as he's hoisting her up and grabbing a handful of her hair. Aya groans of impatience due to his teasing and her entire body getting flustered due to the anticipation. Her impatience drives her hips forward and squeezing her legs around him. Indra growls quietly of her heat rubbing against his sex.

"Not so fast, baby." He breathes seductively through her chocolate hair, lacing his finger through those wavy locks.

Indra wants to explore and ravage her exquisite body underneath his finger tips over and over and over again.

Her head felt fuzzy and her eyes clouded, distorting her vision; however, nods when he heard his voice vividly.

"Not here.."

From the fast transmission, it has left Aya's body an electrifying thrill from his lighting nature.

Her posterior was laid on mattress and she gasped on how quickly he undid the ribbons of her crimson skirt. He removed it in a haste including her sakura-colored-kimono top and sandals. Indra slides her at the corner of the bed.

Aya's hands glides through the sheets as she on the edge - with only wearing a pure white silk night gown that reaches to her mid thigh as he still stands, overpowering her with his dominance. She moans of his sloppy kisses that's coming from her calf that's going inner down from her raised leg. His large hand glides the other, sliding the hem of the night dress upwards.

He breathes hotly in her inner thighs, whispering how soft her skin is. She hitches when one of his slender fingers glides over the fabric of her slit, undergraments. Aya hears him chuckle, darkly and intensifying.

"Indra.." she stammers out, arching her spine looking at the window that's giving her direct sunlight from the adorn embroidered curtains. Aya can see a view of temples. No doubt they're in the city's tops. And it appears to be she's in one of those luxurious rooms.