Chapter 24 // Sharingan: Genjutsu

◇« ✿ »◇

Indra's mind still wondered about the individual who was spying on them. It better not be what he thinks it is but it's not. It was very particular. At the moment, he took Aya somewhere deep within the woods.

"Where are we going?" She asked, tightening his hand which is engulfing her small one.
"You'll see..." he took her down a hill and catch to see the field of sunflowers. Aya's eyes brighten seeing a gorgeous sight, "so pretty!"
The couple stepped on twigs and leaves until there was a patch of grass to sit on in the middle of the entire field.

"Here." He halts. Aya raises her eyebrow. "And you took me here because...???"

Indra turns around, letting go of her hand. She puts her hands in front of her waiting for an explanation.
"I'm going to teach you the ways to break a genjutsu."

Aya blinks twice and inhales, moistens her lips. Her mouth began to run dry of the nerves suddenly for she is finally going to learn more. She is nervous and excited at the same time.

"Do you remember what I told you before? A genjutsu can be illusions making you want to believe that's reality, either you do or do not know the truth."

She nods lowering her eyes remembering he said that. He tilts her chin to make her lookup. "We are going to start something small."

"And how is it..." she paused, "that we're going..to do it?"

He guided her to sit down with him, "with my eyes.."
Aya took in a gush of air and nods, remembering his eyes are powerful. Her clammy hands were wiped with her skirt and he took her hand, intertwining it together. She blushes at their locked hands when they sat down.

"Look at me." He whispers. Her hazel eyes look up to his Sharingan.

"Ready?"

She bites her lip and nods. He narrowed his eyes and activates them.

Aya felt like her eyes impulsed with a sudden change of vision after she blinked. She looks around and sees she is still in the same place she is; however, it is foggy and dark and standing with her two feet.

"I'm...."

"We are in the same place we arrive," Indra stands behind her in the distance. Aya looks over her shoulder and he continues, "but it is foggy isn't?"
Her eyes look around, "yeah.." She twirls around then looks up at the sky. "It looks so real."

"Any individual can cast a genjutsu by a location they're at against the enemy or just create illusions upon them: bring their most traumatic or sorrowful memory or torture them."
"For my case is my mother's death tormenting me?" Aya turns towards him, "that's how I fell in."
"Correct. Any person carrying any sort of memory: guilt, grudge or any secret keeping them at their peak, the opponent will use that to its advantage."
Aya nods for understanding

"Now...watch your feet."

She cocked her brow in confusion. She felt long vines wrapped around her ankles and one around her waist. Aya screamed a little and began to wiggle around trying to break free; it tightens even more. She stifles and struggles but thought of something intelligent.

The more I squirm, the more it tightens on me.
Aya felt sweat trickle down her temple and letting out a deep breath of the idea that came up in mind to see if it works. Indra's eyes widen as she began to stay calm and relaxed. She moistens and later bites her lip of concentrating. The vines began to untangle her free lowering her. Aya felt at ease holding her stomach.

Looking down, a strand was tucked behind her ear. When she looks up to see who it was, a pair of lips are pressed against hers. Warm tongue slipped inside her mouth and she whimpers. Aya's eyes fluttered open but realized it wasn't her boyfriend.