41

Kihyun came home and was met with a worried mum and friends, "thank god your home, don't do that again you hear?" Minhyuk says as he ran up to Kihyun and lifted him up, spinning him around.

"Where were you anyway?" Shownu asks as he sets a hand on Minhyuk's shoulder to let him down, Kihyun smiled, "I was with Changkyun" Kihyun smiled but then stopped, he blurted it out.

His mum sighed, she looked down before looking back up, "Sweetie, I know you miss him..." his mum starts, "but you need to move on" she says calmly, Kihyun then frowned.

"You can get another boy now, someone that isn't so...quiet" She explains, she looks down at the ground again, Kihyun's blood started to boil, "someone with a bit of confidence, I loved Changkyun and his sweet personality too...but...you just need to move on..." she says.

Kihyun then snapped, he clenched his fists and punched the closest thing to him, which was a vase, he made it fall to the ground and smash, causing everyone to gasp, "Your not a person that lost someone you loved" Kihyun said before shoving Minhyuk of the way and going out the door.

His mother sighed, crouching down to pick up the broken pieces of glass, and tears welling up in her eyes.

Shownu crouched down and set a hand on her shoulder, "go take a rest Mrs. Yoo, we will clean it up for you" Shownu says as he smiles, "Thank you deer" she says as she gets up and was met by Hyungwon with a tissue, she takes it before exciting the living room and going up stairs.

"Damn...I didn't expect Kihyun to react like that" Minhyuk says, Shownu comes towards him and wraps an arm around his shoulder, "neither did I...but...it was a bit harsh of what Mrs. Yoo said" Wonho explained, everyone nodded, "but then again, if Kihyun is gonna go out everyday without telling us just to think of Changkyun, it will get out of hand and a few more weeks after that and we won't even get to see him any more" Jooheon added, picking up the smaller pieces of glass so Eunseo doesn't cut herself while picking them up.

Hyungwon gets a brush before putting all the smallest pieces into a pile before picking them up, obviously with the scooping pan, throwing them in the bin.

They all sat on the floor, "we should maybe set Kihyun up with-" Minhyuk got cut off when everyone said 'no' at the same time, Minhyuk pouted but then laughed awkwardly.

———————

"Stupid, why did you punch the vase my mother loves so much, hehe...she loves it more than Changkyun that's for sure" Kihyun mumbled angrily as he walked into his house, slamming the door behind him.

He sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, he didn't really find anything he could watch so he turned it back off before taking out his phone, wandering if Changkyun still has the same number.

He texted hello, but no reply, he sighed, maybe he could ask for his new number when he meets him on Saturday, then he instantly smiled.

I'm gonna see my baby again.