32

After a two hours, Kihyun was about to sleep When Changkyun woke up, "hiya baby, did you have a nice sleep?" Kihyun asks as he strokes the younger's hair, the younger nods.

"My mum made you some soup" Kihyun told him, Changkyun nodded before sitting up, looking at the soup before sipping it from the bowl.

Kihyun chuckled, Changkyun offered a bit of his soup so Kihyun took a sip, he made sure Changkyun took at least half of it, Changkyun did and Kihyun smiled.

"Baby...wanna go back to sleep now?" Kihyun cooes as he sees the younger yawn cutely, Changkyun nods before snuggling into Kihyun's chest, making Kihyun chuckle.

After an hour Changkyun woke up again, but it was different because he was crying, Kihyun widened his eyes before being Changkyun into a hug saying nothing but love to Changkyun, "Baby it's gonna be okay..." Kihyun whispered.

Changkyun took a while to get settled but he finally did, Kihyun felt really bad for the younger, Changkyun snuggled into the bed sheets while Kihyun got him a glass of water.

While Kihyun was doing that, Changkyun thought how Kihyun could find him so cute, he didn't see cuteness in him at all but Kihyun always said he was cute, unless he was lying.

But Kihyun seems to nice to lie so that confused him a lot, Kihyun came back with a glass of water for Changkyun and gave it to the younger, Kihyun was very worried about why Changkyun was crying when he woke up, he didn't say much, at all.

Kihyun stroked the younger's hair before pecking the younger's temple, "is everything okay Changkyunie?" Kihyun asked.

Kihyun hasn't really used his proper name in a while, Kihyun usually said 'baby' or 'babe' and Changkyun knew the older was worried about him, Changkyun felt bad for him because he has to worry about Changkyun, but he slightly shrugged it off his shoulders and looked at Kihyun.

Tension filling the room, making it a bit awkward, "Baby...you Okay?" Kihyun asks again, a bit more gentle with his voice, making sure he doesn't scare the younger, he knows that Changkyun is pretty sensitive, and he just wants to protect the younger at all times.

Changkyun smiled lightly before nodding, taking a sip of his water before hugging Kihyun, it made him feel safe, it felt like he wanted to be in Kihyun's arms forever, yes they've only being going out for a few days, but he didn't really care.

"Let's go to sleep baby" Kihyun whispers gently before lying them both down, Changkyun's head on Kihyun's chest, and an arm wrapped around Changkyun's shoulder, he loved it.

Because love has no limits.