23

Changkyun and Kihyun agreed to go out to the park and walk around for a bit, they got ice cream, resulting in a mess around their faces, it wasn't just them getting it around their mouth, sometimes they would stick their finger in their ice cream and put it on the others face.

They were going to the cinema thinking of what to watch, "what do you want to watch?" Kihyun asks, Changkyun shrugged, looking at the board with all of the available movies that are on.

Changkyun sighed deeply, "all the movies that are on though are boring" Kihyun pouted cutely, Changkyun chuckles and grabbed Kihyun's hand.

"Let's go somewhere else then" Changkyun states and Kihyun nods excitedly, they both go to the town and walk around for a bit, obviously their hands weren't together since they were both looking at different things.

Changkyun went past a shop that had all sorts of sweets and chocolate, Kihyun was in another store looking at clothes.

Changkyun went in and looked at all the sweets, some things stood out to him while he was walking about, he was walking into the chocolate section when something really stood out to him.

Two chocolate bears together, it's says 'snap and share with your lover' the two bears were holding a heart that had 'love you' Changkyun thought it was pretty cute, he decided to get it for Kihyun, obviously keeping it a secret, and also buying a few other things as well.

Like a big lolly pop, a box of chocolates(lindor), a Oreo chocolate bar and some random sweets like haribo and some malteasers.

He thought it would make Kihyun happy so he bought all of it, "this girl is gonna be lucky to get this" the cashier smiled, she looked at him and put the things in the bag.

It's a boy, Changkyun thought, almost wanting to slap the woman for assuming his sexuality.

He took his stuff, putting the special chocolate into his pocket on his jumper, covering it up with his phone, ear phones and wallet.

He had all the rest of it in the bag, he saw Kihyun sitting on the bench, Kihyun looked at Changkyun, then he looked down at the bag, the older raised an eye brow.

"Hey Kihyunie, I got you all this" The younger said cheerfully, the older looked Changkyun before staring in awe.

He is so cute and adorable for doing this, Kihyun thought, he took the bag and looked inside, a lolly pop(which was his favourite, year box of chocolates, the chocolate bar and the multiple other sweets, it's like he was in heaven.

"Thank you so much Changkyun, I um...didn't get you anything, I just never knew you would be getting something for me, if I did I would've got you something" Kihyun explains.

Changkyun smiles brightly before shaking his head, "it's alright Kihyunie, I just wanted to surprise you, thanks for liking it" Changkyun giggles cutely.

"Wanna go back to your house now? It's 3pm" Kihyun says and Changkyun nods.

They arrived home, Changkyun got into his pj's, and also hiding the special chocolate in his drawer, Kihyun got changed after, getting into Changkyun's dressing gown.

Kihyun bumped his knee against a drawer, it flew open with a few things.

A few pens, notes and the most confusing thing ever.

Chocolate that was meant for two people, love chocolate.

"Changkyun goes out with someone?"