28

A lot of stuff happened in school, Changkyun was getting bullied by JB again, but the difference was...Kihyun was with him, which caused Kihyun to punch JB.

Changkyun didn't expect Kihyun to ever lift his hand to anyone, maybe he was wrong about that, but it felt nice being protected.

But the thing is...when they were walking away, JB got up and punched Changkyun, JB ran away before Kihyun could almost kill him.

Other than that, it was alright for the day.

They were both walking home, Kihyun securely wrapping his arms around Changkyun's waist, the younger blushed at Kihyun's actions but continued to walk on anyway.

Changkyun was pretty nervous to meet Kihyun's mother, he felt like Kihyun's mother was one of them scary mothers that are just so mean to their children, Kihyun on the other hand wasn't that nervous now.

The older was just scared to tell what happened in school with JB, what if his mother told him not to go to school anymore?? What if she told him he couldn't ever see Changkyun again.

That really scared him but the thing is, they were walking home, hand in hand, so that made it more secure for him, Changkyun was right here beside him, and it made him feel safe for both him and Changkyun.

He really liked it, he didn't want to let go.

A poke on the cheek caused Kihyun to get out of his thoughts and look to his right to see Changkyun, that immediately calmed him down.

"You excited baby?" Kihyun cooes before pecking Changkyun's lips, it caused the younger to blush a deep red and it made him look even more adorable than before.

"I'm excited, but I'm also a bit nervous"