66

After around two days, Changkyun was starting to feel better, they were all happy he was back, giving him hugs. And Kihyun giving him both hugs and kisses in the bathroom secretly.

They were both in the bathroom, smiling as they were hugging, no one came in and toured on them so they were fine, Kihyun kissed Changkyun's forehead as he set his forehead on his boyfriend's.

Hearing Changkyun giggle slightly made Kihyun's heart skip a beat, "can we stay in here for at least thirty minutes?" Changkyun pouted cutely, it was such an adorable sight for the older to see, "I don't think that's good" Kihyun replies, teasingly patting Changkyun's butt.

Changkyun pouted as he used his puppy eyes, Kihyun sighed as he knew he was defeated, "fine...but just don't make too much noise..." Kihyun states, Changkyun nods as he snuggles into his boyfriend's chest and smiles, "I really like this..." he smiles brightly, hearing this made Kihyun awe.

It made him feel some sort of feeling, maybe happiness, excitement or maybe even the least obvious...love.

He really did enjoy the younger's company, and he really wanted to stay with him forever, he could say it to the world and say that Changkyun is his, they have been for more than almost two years.

Kihyun sighed in content as he stroked the younger's hair, hearing soft, cute, little, hums of the younger, he smiled as he looked down at the younger in his lap, Changkyun turned his head slightly to be met with Kihyun smiling and then suddenly Kihyun pecking his lips.

They were both content, they were both happy, they were both meant to be together, it was true, nothing could separate them.

And the fact that they have been through so much, they are still together, not once have they ever hit each other, not once have they fought, it was perfect, the way it is is absolutely perfect.

Kihyun rubbed circles on Changkyun's back, then feeling Changkyun move around and turn his whole body towards Kihyun, he smiled as he pecked the older's lips, feeling the soft lips is nice, Changkyun's was the best feeling he could get, so he returned it.

He kissed him back, smiling in the kiss, "I love you" Changkyun mumbles, Changkyun blushes in embarrassment as he looks down at his lap.

"I love you too"

Well...this is another shit chapter, hope you like it I guess? I'm gonna end it soon though so be aware it may be slow to update.

I just feel like ending it now but I don't want to blow up your notifications with my book that is hardly even good lmao XD

So I made up with my friend today, he forgave me and I was happy about that, other than a few things it hasn't been a bad day so um...hope you all have a good life :)