01

Song: face

Artist: woosung

-------------------

(So im British and I don't even know how Korean or American money works so...just imagine pounds or dollars or what ever currency you use)

Changkyun was walking to school, in the rain, it wasn't that heavy but he was a bit cold since he didn't bring a coat.

He had £20 since that was his pocket money for the week, he didn't really buy much though, he usually just buys a bottle of water.

He was walking past a shop and he seen little heat pads in a section, he decided to go in an get two for his hands or feet.

For one they were £2.50, £5.00 was for two of them, "5.00?!" Changkyun shrieked, the store assistant looked at him and raised an eye brow.

"Sorry" Changkyun whispered as he bowed, he took two of the little heat pads and went to the check outs, "need anything else?" The person asks.

Changkyun thinks for a quick second before quickly running to get some apple juice, he comes back and smiles, "That'll be £6.00 all together then" Changkyun gives him the £20 pound note.

The cashier gave him back his change, "£14 pounds change, thank you for shopping" the cashier smiles as Changkyun smiles back and walks away.

Changkyun sighs while looking outside, the rain is getting a bit heavier, "Might as well leave now before it gets worse" he says to himself.

He opens the door quickly and runs to school, he finally reaches the big building, puts his hands on his knees and breathes heavily.

He finally gets his breathe back and stands up straight, he walks in through the gates and instantly the bell rang.

He ran inside the school, he was speed walking to his class until he crashed into some body.

They both went down to the ground and Changkyun held onto his head, "I'm so sorry, I promise I didn't mean to" Changkyun says as he looks up and sees a boy on the ground.

The boy had soft looking brown hair, "Sorry" the boy says as he gets up and walks away with his head low.

Changkyun looks at him for a second before shrugging and going to class, he had registration which means dealing with Minhyuk and Jooheon and obviously...a sleepy Hyungwon.

He walked into class and sat beside Minhyuk, "Hey min, how was your weekend?" Changkyun turns to min as Min turns to Changkyun, "Awwwe changkyunieee I've missed you!!!" Minhyuk says as he quickly brings Changkyun in for a hug.

Minhyuk squishes Changkyun's cheeks together and plays with them, "Minhyuk stop being annoying" Hyungwon turns to them both.

"You can't say much you ugly lazy turtle" Minhyuk reply's as he turns back to Changkyun and kisses his nose, "I've missed you all too, where's jooheon?" Changkyun asks as he looks around but doesn't see Jooheon anywhere.

"Oh he's sick, but he says he may be in tomorrow" Minhyuk says as he pets Hyungwon's head that was lying on the table.

"Leave me aloneee~" Hyungwon whines as he tries to swat Minhyuk's hands away.

"Awk no just let him pet your head Hyung" Changkyun giggles as he cooes at Hyungwon being pretty adorable when being grumpy.

"Fine...but no cuddles Minhyuk" Hyungwon says as he closes his eyes.

"Hey ugly, how was your weekend?" Someone very familiar came over to Changkyun and set his hands on Changkyun's desk.

Changkyun turns around and sees the ones he does not like so much, probably hates honestly.

"Go away JB, we know that you are just trying to act hard and try and be tough, and if you were actually tough you wouldn't have people following you around all day" Minhyuk growls as he wraps an arm around Changkyun's shoulders.

"No one was asking you, you wimp and also it's called friends, unlike you, you hardly have any" JB growls as he slams one of his hands on the table, which makes Changkyun jump a bit.

"Go away we don't have time for you" Hyungwon raises his head and yawns, "your not part of our lives so why do you keep approaching us?" Hyungwon then looks at JB and gives him a death glare.

"No one was talking to you, you ugly turtle" JB throws at him, Hyungwon rolls his eyes.

"I mean...he's actually prettier than you JB just leave them alone for once in your life" someone says, they all turn their heads to see a girl sitting their giving JB a face of disgust.

Jooheon's girlfriend.

"Eunseo turn back around" JB growls, Eunseo laughs sarcastically before shaking her head, "no, I want to talk to my friends, now go away and leave them alone" Eunseo says.

"Fine, but I'm not done with you guys yet" JB says as he leaves them alone and his friends leave too.

"Thanks Eunseo, we don't know what we could've done without you" Changkyun says, "I'm glad she's Jooheon's girlfriend" Minhyuk laughs.

"I would've done it for you all, even if i wasn't" Eunseo laughs quietly, "By the way Changkyun...you got a bruise on your head" Minhyuk says as soon as Eunseo turns back around.

"Yeah I bumped into someone by accident" Changkyun says as he feels a little lump on the back of his head.

"Ooo...I bet you two will be a good couple" Minhyuk screeches, "I don't even know him" Changkyun fights back.

The bell rings for their first class and Changkyun stands up and excited the classroom

"But it seems like something will happen Changkyun-ah"

-------------

Sorry if the first chapter is a bit long, I will try and put shorter chapters in next time

Hope you like it!!! 💗💗