03

Song: jealousy

Artist: monsta x

-----------------

Changkyun couldn't get that boy out of his head.

Like, at all.

He sighed deeply before shaking his head, Minhyuk caught up after a while since he was in the bathroom planning of how to get the boy to go out with Changkyun.

"Where were you?" Changkyun raises an eye brow, Minhyuk then makes a weird sound while putting a hand to his stomach.

"I'm not feeling too good" Minhyuk lies as he rubs the back of his neck and smiles awkwardly, "Maybe your getting a sickness like Jooheon?" Changkyun questions as Minhyuk shrugs.

"Hey ugly" JB walks past and shoves Changkyun, "Ughhh go away JB" Minhyuk whined, JB then grabs Changkyun's collar.

"Shut up JB" Changkyun groans, JB slaps him then pushes him to the side, Minhyuk couldn't do anything since his friends was also there.

When Changkyun was shoved he was shoved into someone, they both landed on the ground, "Now stay there you dumb dog" JB growls as he walks away.

Changkyun looked up to see the boy.

Again??

"S-Sorry" Changkyun mumbles, the boy gets up and grabs Changkyun's hand, "You shouldn't let him push you around" The boy smiles sadly.

"Don't let him get to you Okay?" The boy says, he smiles genuinely and Changkyun's heart does this weird thing, he had no idea what it was.

"Thanks" Changkyun mumbles, the boy then took both his hands, Changkyun flushed a deep red on his face as his face was heating up with embarrassment.

"Take care of yourself" the boy smiles as he brings Changkyun into a hug, Changkyun, not weirdly at all, sniffed the boys hair for a quick second.

He smelt like strawberries.

Changkyun thought he smelt so nice, it was unreal, the boy pulled away and smiles as he booped Changkyun's nose in a cute way, "See ya later" The boy says.

He let go of Changkyun's hands and walked away, Changkyun stood there for a second before processing of what just happened between him and the strawberry-smell boy.

He felt a nudge on his side and looked to his left.

"Come on were already late or class, you can think about dream boy later" Minhyuk faked a throwing up sound as he giggled.

Changkyun's face was still warm but he decided to leave it, thinking it was nothing, he walked to his first class for the day.

Changkyun and Minhyuk were walking to the cafeteria and then spotted Hyungwon alone sitting at a table, they both went towards him and smiles, "hey min, hey changkyunie" Hyungwon said tiredly as he had his head on the table with one of his cheeks squished since his head was to the side.

"Still tired?" Changkyun asks as he sits next to Hyungwon and then cuddles up to him, Minhyuk pouted and crosses his arms, "you will get cuddles from me later min" Changkyun giggles.

"Not you, I want cuddles from Hyungwon" Minhyuk stuck out his tongue, "your so mean" Changkyun pouted, Minhyuk cooes as he plays with Changkyun's cheeks.

"So how was class?" Changkyun asks as he turns to Hyungwon, "I don't remember, I was asleep most of the time" Hyungwon smiles awkwardly as he scratches his nape.

Changkyun then suddenly felt tired, he set his head on the table, he got a drink and took a big drink of it in one go.

His face started heating up again.