69: special chapter(part 2)

Luda ran into the school and into the bathroom, instantly breaking down in tears, almost forgetting what rejection was like, but now it's happened again.

She likes people too easily, it's so embarrassing for her to say, she could've been happy, but her feelings get in the way, she has so many friends, but she doesn't appreciate them enough.

Luda clenched her fists before going down to the floor and sat against the wall beside the sinks, seeing no one was in the bathroom at the time, she was lucky.

The door opens, Luda freezes in place, scared of who it might be, she starts to shake in fear and tears keep streaming down her face, going down her cheeks, reaching the corner of her lips. She can taste the saltiness.

"Luda..." Exy called out, Luda now looking down instantly, Exy came over and crouched in front of her, stroking her hair.

Luda slapped her hand away, crying harder again, "I know it's hard...but you just need to let it go..." Exy states, Luda wipes her tears with her hand, Exy removes the smaller's hands an wipes the tears with her thumbs.

"It's okay...I'm here...I know what you've been though, most people have, it's hard I know...you can get through it..." she says, Luda instantly wrapping her arms around the older.

Exy was a bit startled at the others actions but quickly got used to it and wrapped her arms around the others waist.

"I have been keeping feelings in for so long Luda...you have no idea..." Exy gulped, trying to say it all but hesitated, Luda raised an eye brow, not really getting what the older was saying to her.

"I...have feelings for you luda...I always have...I just thought if I can pretend to like someone else I would actually like them and get over you...but it's not that easy..." she admitted, turning a dark red.

Luda was stunned, no one has ever liked her back, Exy likes me? She thought, repeating the others words again.

"You don't have to say anything of course...your probably not even gay...I've probably made you so uncomfortable sorry..." she said as she was getting up.

She stood up and turned her back, "I hope you have a nice day..." she says, starting to leave but she felt arms quickly wrap around her waist, "please don't go..." she mumbled, Exy froze.

Luda turned her around, "You've made me feel this...why?" She says, Exy starts to feel warm, "Maybe you've got a-" Exy was cut off when Luda pecked her lips.

The older's eyes widen, "now that you've said all that, I feel very close to you...I really just want to be with you forever..." she states.

Exy smiles as she picks up the smaller and spins her around, they both giggle slightly, Luda pecks the older's lips again, "I love you..." she mumbles into the older's top.

Exy smiled as she stroked the younger's hair, Exy swayed then both side to side.

"I love you too..."