36

Kihyun kept crying and crying, he couldn't stop, his baby is gone, his wonderful, cheerful baby is gone, Kihyun cried hard, started choking on his own sobs, "Changkyun!!! Please come back!!!" Kihyun begged hitting the ground with his fists.

After about an hour Kihyun cried himself to sleep on the wooden floor, he the hears a few noises before waking him, he looked around to see Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Jooheon, Shownu and Wonho.

"Kihyun...Changkyun Where is he??" Minhyuk asks, begging for it not to be real, Kihyun hung his head low, looking down at his hands, Kihyun sniffles.

Minhyuk instantly bursts out in tears, he cries and chokes on a sob, Shownu brings him into a hug and strokes his hair, "I'm sorry, but when I arrived he wasn't here" Kihyun choked on a sob that was raining down on him.

They all heard a knock on the door before turning their heads, having a bit of hope, but sadly, it wasn't Changkyun, it was Jooheon's girlfriend, Eunseo.

"I heard the news going around...I'm sorry" Eunseo says as she looks at Kihyun, she goes towards him before crouching down and holds his hands, "I'm really really sorry" Eunseo says as Kihyun starts to cry.

As soon as Jooheon seen her, he started crying, Eunseo brought Jooheon into a hug before taking him outside so they can talk about what's gonna happen, to them and Changkyun's house.

Kihyun looked around to see Hyungwon's back towards everyone, his shoulders shaking, Wonho standing there with a plain expression on his face, not doing anything, and Shownu trying to calm Minhyuk down from the whole situation.

Kihyun's breathing started getting heavier until he started crying again, Wonho came over and wrapped an arm around Kihyun's shoulder, "Kihyun...please calm down" Wonho begged, it was hard for Kihyun.

It was hard for everyone but Kihyun especially, he loved him so so much, he should've asked if Changkyun was okay when Changkyun wasn't talking, he should've asked about when Changkyun wasn't eating much, he should've just asked if he was okay, he's stupid, stupid stupid stupid.

Kihyun sobbed harder and harder before realising, JB and his gang done this to him, felix done this to him.

He was gonna get revenge.

He got up quickly, getting on his shoes, he ran out the house crying before running back to the school, hearing people call his name multiple times.

He was about to go inside when he seen JB, his gang and Felix, Kihyun's blood boiled before going up to JB, decking him in the face, JB landed on the ground, Kihyun diving into him giving him multiple punches while crying, "You. Fucking. Asshole. Keep. Yourself. Away. From. My. Baby!!" Kihyun screemed while punching JB numerous times.

JB's nose was bleeding, the back of his head was bleeding because his bed was also being banged against the ground while getting a punch.

Kihyun looked up to see JB's gang gone, only Felix, he decided to get up quickly before grabbing Felix's collar and punching him multiple time, he wrapped his hands around Felix's neck.

Felix tried to get out of Kihyun's grip, but it failed, causing Felix to loose his breath, Kihyun thrown him down to the ground before decking him in the face multiple times.

"YOU BOTH SHOULD STOP, YOU MADE MY BABY KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU" Kihyun screemed, Felix and JB looked up at him.

"Don't even bother going near me and my friends, this is all your fault" Kihyun kicked both their stomachs before waking away, causing both the boys to cough up blood.

Kihyun smiled evilly before looking back, sticking up the middle finger, he smiled before wanting to do it again, and again and again.

He knew Changkyun was watching...