24

The weekend was over and Kihyun was very confused, like very very confused.

Changkyun....kissed him, or was that a dream? He didn't actually know which confused himself so much more than he was already confused.

Kihyun shrugged before walking off into class.

Changkyun on the other hand though...felt sick so he didn't go to school, he texted Minhyuk to say to Jooheon and Hyungwon, Minhyuk agreed.

He also told Minhyuk to say to the teacher that he was sick and that Minhyuk already done that.

It was a very boring day without anyone, well...it was a very boring day without Kihyun to be specific.

He didn't really want to get out of bed so he layed there the whole time, trying to get to sleep. Kihyun was being filled in his mind, he sighed deeply before looking out the window to his left.

It was starting to rain, how depressing that is.

But actually, Changkyun liked the rain, somehow he just knew it was to show that happiness isn't the only thing you need in this world, if there was no sadness there would be no happiness, it kind of makes sense after a while.

Opposites are really different, but they still have a connection, it obviously has a strong connection to the certain subject they're talking about.

Changkyun thought of something that was complete opposites, he couldn't really think of anything.

After school, Kihyun texted his mum that he was going over to a friends house, and that house was Changkyun's.

Kihyun arrived at Changkyun's house and knocked on the door, forgetting that Changkyun was sick, he instantly regretted knocking as he tried to open the door and it worked.

Kihyun went upstairs to see Changkyun and to see how he was doing, he sees Changkyun sleeping and he awes, he sits on the edge of the bed, admiring Changkyun.

Changkyun started to stir, finally waking up from his deep sleep, "Hey Changkyunie" Kihyun whispered gently.

Changkyun slowly opens both his eyes, looking at Kihyun.

"Oh Kihyunie, can I have a cuddle?" Changkyun blurted out, he covered his mouth then covered his face with the blanket, Kihyun giggled.

"Of course Changkyunie" Kihyun says as he took off his shoes, getting into bed and lying beside Changkyun.

The younger was shivering a bit, he needed warmth, Kihyun took off his jacket and layed it on top of the younger boy, then setting the blanket on him.

"Thank you Kihyunie" Changkyun blushed a deep red, Kihyun strokes Changkyun's hair, making Changkyun's eyes go heavy again.

"Goodnight"

fαcє-ChangKi(I.M and Kihyun)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें