27

When they both woke up, Kihyun was getting missed calls from someone, Kihyun groaned before sitting up slowly before getting his phone that was ringing loudly.

"Please turn it off" Changkyun whines as he hid under neath his covers, Kihyun chuckled before stroking Changkyun's hair.

Kihyun picked up the phone and it was his mum, he smiles lightly before answering the phone, "Hey mum, how are-"

"DONT YOU HOW ARE YOU TO ME! WHERE ARE YOU, ITS ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL" his mum shouted through the phone, she wasn't angry but Kihyun could tell she was worried.

"I'm sorry mum it's just um...I'll actually tell you after school" Kihyun admitted, biting his lip in fear, he was pretty scared to tell his relationship to his mum with Changkyun.

"Okay...you better explain what is going on" his mum said, Kihyun sighed deeply before nodding, "yes mum, I love you, see you after school" Kihyun put his mouth into a thin line.

"Yeah yeah...as if you love me because of what just happened...love you too" his mum hung up, obviously when she spoke the last sentence she was using sarcasm.

Kihyun quickly checked the time, 08:26, "Baby we need to get up and get to school it's 8:26" Kihyun quickly got up, Changkyun groaned before cuddling into Kihyun.

"Kyunieeee, come on, we will cuddle after school" Kihyun pouted cutely before removing the blanket off both of them, Changkyun whines before trying to get the blanket back, Kihyun hovered above him.

"Baby come on, get ready" Kihyun kissed Changkyun's face multiple times to wake him up, Changkyun giggles cutely before kissing Kihyun back, they laid there for a second before pulling apart.

"There, I'm up" Changkyun giggles, Kihyun rolled his eyes playfully before getting off Changkyun, finding his shirt on the ground, same with his trousers.

Changkyun sat up, before getting out of bed, he looked at Kihyun and he wrapped his arms around Kihyun's waist, "Baby come on....let's get ready quickly" Kihyun said.

Changkyun nodded before getting his shirt and his trousers on, they both went down quickly getting their shoes on, they were walking to school hand in hand.

"Baby, my mum called, she was asking where I was all weekend" Kihyun admits, Changkyun turned to him, raising an eye brow, "you didn't text her when you stayed here?" Changkyun asks and Kihyun shakes his head.

"I didn't want her to be suspicious, but um....I told her I would say what happened after school, so that means...our relationship" Kihyun admitted, Changkyun blushed a deep red.

"I don't mind, we can tell her"