46

For a few weeks now, they decided they would meet up every Saturday so Kihyun doesn't have to get so impatient, his friends on the other hand...were getting suspicious.

Minhyuk noticed that when he came around one Saturday that Kihyun didn't answer and the door was locked, he raised an eye brow before shrugging and walking off.

Shownu noticed that it was only on a Saturday night when Kihyun had the door locked, then the biggest thing came into his mind, "what if Kihyun is going to a strip club?" Shownu asks and Minhyuk scoffed, "Your seriously thinking about your brother when we're making out?" Minhyuk huffed, Shownu kissed his boyfriend's lips, "sorry..." Shownu laughs slightly as they continued their make out session.

Minhyuk was allowed to stay at Shownu's house so he stayed the night, hoping to get a few kisses and cuddles during the night.

They were cuddling at night, with Minhyuk's head on Shownu's chest, setting an arm on Shownu's stomach, rubbing it slightly with a finger, Shownu had an arm wrapped around Minhyuk's shoulder, he wasn't really good at this affection thing since he hasn't went out with anyone before.

Minhyuk was very surprised though because Minhyuk thought Shownu is hot and sexy, causing Minhyuk to instantly start flirting with him because that's just what the younger does, Shownu doesn't get angry with Minhyuk trying to flirt with his friends because first he knows he's joking and second he knows Minhyuk loves him anyway.

While they were snuggling, Minhyuk remembered something, "do you really think Kihyun would go to a club? He's like the most innocent out of us" Minhyuk laughs, Shownu frowns, "but then again...he's getting well without Changkyun...he could be letting out his sexual frustrations" Shownu shrugged, Minhyuk then wheezed, "he's probably home reading a book like the nerd he is" Minhyuk sniggers, Shownu fake pouts, "that's my brother your talking about..." Shownu says sarcastically, "he is a nerd though" Shownu nods in agreement, "I'm surprised he's even your bother since your very hot and he's like the cute one, and then he also likes to do nerdy things while you go out and exercise" Minhyuk lightly giggles as his eyes start to get heavy, he then starts to fall asleep.

Kihyun on the other hand wasn't letting out his sexual frustration he was letting out his love to Changkyun, by slightly making out with him and also giving him cuddles.

Kihyun turned to his boyfriend and pecked his lips, Changkyun smirked before turning to him, giving him a peck on the lips as well, but then Changkyun held Kihyun's neck so he can't move away, it started getting heated real fast.

Changkyun kisses Kihyun roughly, as he laid on top of him, Kihyun was heating up a lot, but continued anyway, Changkyun then stroked Kihyun's thighs, making the smaller moan slightly, Changkyun then grabbed the button to Kihyun's jeans, Kihyun rolled his eyes to the back of his head and then realised what was happening, he grabbed Changkyun's hands and shook his head, Changkyun sighed, looking him in the eyes and practically pleading.

Kihyun shook his head again, Changkyun kissed him one more time before getting off him, "please don't hate me" Kihyun says as he hangs his head low, Changkyun chuckles, "it's alright baby, I just want you to be happy so if you don't want that I won't do it okay?" Changkyun reassures, putting a hand on his shoulder, Kihyun nodded before snuggling into Changkyun, falling asleep after a while.

——————————

So...I did my exams...and I think I failed since I hardly got sleep last night, but hey, I tried and I didn't miss out a lot of questions so I think I'm fine XD

But actually me and my two other friends were hanging out at the library in the town, and my other friends(?) came over, I couldn't take it anymore so I walked out of the library, my friend gave me her fidget cube until she can tell them to leave since they kind of make fun of me and I ended up crying when they weren't there, one of my friends actually had to distract them so they won't come over while my other friend was comforting me, my friend says I might have depression and I'm a bit surprised since I'm usually known as the happy one in the group you know...so that happened oof, but other than that I'm okay so thank you for commenting :)

I hope you all like this update :)