68: special chapter(part 1)

Changkyun woke up the next morning, in Kihyun's arms, snuggled up in the cozy warm room that he was always used to, he looked up at Kihyun and smiled, seeing how peaceful the older looked while sleeping.

Changkyun shook the older's shoulder slightly, telling him to wake up, Kihyun groaned as he snuggled into Changkyun's chest, "Hyung!" He shouted, Kihyun instantly sat up and looked around worriedly, "what's wrong?" He turns to Changkyun and looks at him very carefully, "are you hurt?" He asks, Changkyun rolled his eyes playfully, "no I just wanted to wake you" he smiles innocently.

Kihyun huffs, but of course he couldn't stay mad at his little baby, so he ended up hugging him to death, Changkyun was actually almost choking that's how bad it was.

They both got ready and headed to school, walking hand-in-hand, obviously not caring if anyone was giving them disgusting looks, they were both happy and that was the main thing.

They both parted their hands as they got to school, seeing Jooheon talking to Luda, Kihyun walked up to them, while Changkyun was talking to Minhyuk, "oh Kihyun right?" Luda said, Kihyun nodded, "do you know where Changkyun and Minhyuk are?" She asked quieter.

Kihyun pointed over to there and Luda blushed, "okay thank you..." she sets her bag on the ground and pulls out two flowers, Luda walks away, "I wander who they are for" Kihyun teases, Jooheon blushes as he slaps Kihyun's shoulder, "shut up Hyung..." he groaned.

Kihyun turned around with a smile on his face, but then he seen Luda give the two roses to both Changkyun and Minhyuk, Kihyun winced at the pain Jooheon was probably feeling right now, Jooheon had slight tears in his eyes.

Kihyun sighed as he walked over to them, grabbing Jooheon's hand in the process, "hey guys...oh luda...what ya doing?" He asks, Luda didn't answer only staring up at the two, Exy came over, "I finally confessed!" She shouted, Exy raised an eye brow.

Jooheon felt sad so he ran away, Kihyun was about to run after him but Exy stopped him, motioning to Changkyun.

"wait you like Minhyuk too?" Exy asks, Minhyuk started to blush.

"Wait you like Minhyuk?" She asks, Exy nods, "he's cute" she shrugs, Minhyuk blushes as he tries to escape, but Changkyun wasn't allowing only him to be out of this, so he made Minhyuk stay.

"Then why did you give Changkyun a rose?" Kihyun asks, Luda looked up at him and smiled, "Because I also like Changkyun" she states, Kihyun chokes on his own saliva "uh....Luda...listen, your a great friend and all but I actually go out with someone..." Changkyun says lowly, grabbing onto Kihyun's hand.

Luda suddenly felt weak, "what about you minhyuk?" She asks, Shownu came over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, Luda sighed, "okay...thank you for making me both happy though, I'll get going..." she says as she slowly and weakly walked off, Exy ran after her.

"We need to find Jooheon..." Kihyun says, Minhyuk And Changkyun nod, both looking for their friend.

After a while Kihyun and Changkyun found Jooheon at the side of the building, crying into his hands, "Jooheon!" They said, Jooheon looked up but looked back down, too embarrassed to say anything.

Kihyun and Changkyun walked over and crouched around him, "Hyung~" Changkyun called out, touching his knee, Jooheon cried again.

"Jooheonie...pwease look up, we can make you happy..." the younger said, Kihyun held onto Changkyun as he went closer to Jooheon.

"I don't think that's how you comfort him guys...." that voice. It made Jooheon bring his head up instantly.

Eunseo? He thought, looking up, no it can't be, she's in America, stop dreaming stupid, "Jooheon I can tell your confused, but...listen I'm back...." she said, coming over and grabbing his hand.

"See?..." and then Jooheon cried harder, seeing that Eunseo was back, but he likes Luda, or liked would be easier, "I feel bad, I started liking someone else..." he admitted, hanging his head.

"I seen what happened, I honestly wasn't expecting you to wait for me for almost a year silly...and I'm back hehe..." Eunseo scratched the back of her neck.

It felt strange, why did she come back? How did she know Jooheon was here? Did she follow him? "I honestly didn't mind that you liked someone else, of course I didn't but...you can't stay with someone forever..." she shrugs.

"Hey!" Changkyun whined, Eunseo looked behind and giggled, "okay then two are made for each other but you know what I mean..." she added, Kihyun nodded slightly.

Eunseo cupped Jooheon's cheeks, coming closer to him, Kihyun widened his eyes as he covered the younger's eyes, but failed as Changkyun moved.

Kihyun grabs Changkyun's hand and dragging him away, his boyfriend whining slightly before they were both on a bench, "She's right....we really are made for each other..." Kihyun teases wrapping his arms around the younger.

Changkyun nodded, "I agree..." he giggled, Kihyun kissed the younger's temple, rubbing the younger's thigh slightly.

"I love you..." Kihyun whispers, Changkyun blushed before playfully hitting his boyfriend's shoulder, Kihyun pouted.

"Why would you love someone like me with an ugly face?" He joked, Kihyun slapped the top of his head, "that's not true..."

Kihyun grabbed onto Changkyun's hand, dragging him down to the ground, the older on top of the younger, Kihyun started stroking his boyfriend's face.

"You have such a beautiful face..."

"And that's a fact..."