59

It was a week after and Changkyun decided to go back to school, Kihyun tried to object and make him stay at home, but Changkyun couldn't really miss anymore education than he has, Changkyun didn't really feel good about this, but it was worth a try.

They were both walking to school, hand in hand, but Changkyun's hood was up, so not a lot of people could see his face, which it was better instead of people questioning about things since practically everyone knew about Changkyun's 'death'.

Kihyun didn't really feel safe, how will people react? Will they hate his baby? Or will they be happy he's back? He had no clue, it flooded his mind as the positive thoughts left, it was all negativity, he breathed hardly but quietly, trying not to worry the younger, he knows that the younger is more emotional.

Kihyun smiled as he held the younger's hand, they seen the school, suddenly Kihyun started to get nervous, a sudden feeling taking over the older, he took deep breaths as they both walked into the school.

The bell rang as soon as they entered the gates, Kihyun looked up to see Changkyun smiling, why is he smiling? Why is he happy? Or is he just trying to hide the sadness because of what happened? It was overwhelming for the older to think about, they both walked into the school.

When they were walking, still hand in hand, people were giving confusing looks, whispers and pointing fingers to them both, they both walked to class,they both walked in, sitting down beside each other in maths.

Everyone stared at the guy, then Changkyun put his hood down, they heard gasps, screams and a few whispers, the teacher smiled, "welcome back...Changkyun?" She questioned, Changkyun nods as he brings out his books.

Most of the class, the teacher was smiling, which usually she does smile, but not as bright as that, a few students couldn't keep their eyes of Changkyun.

Most of the day went by pretty good, people coming up to Changkyun and giving him presents, Kihyun wasn't jealous, he was really happy, but what if people are just being nice to him that he's back and what if the next few days are the worst, Kihyun smiled when they were at lunch.

Changkyun was eating the food Kihyun made for him, people coming up to him and giving him their lunches, obviously Changkyun tried to reject but they all insisted and gave him it anyway.

Changkyun was happy, no one bothered him the whole day, no one decided to say anything, it made the younger happy, and it made the older happy too, students were so happy too, one of them came up to Changkyun and actually started crying, he had no clue who that was.

The rest of the day went by, people waving goodbye to Changkyun as they walked out of the gates, they walked home hand in hand, but no nervousness overcome them both, they were both happy and calm.

When they went into the house, they instantly cuddled on the bed, loving each other endlessly, they really loved it.

I'm sorry this is a boring chapter, it's 1am and I have nothing to do, I haven't been myself, sometimes when I text my friends they just kind of ignore me? I guess, they keep me on read and it hurts, it really hurts just to live, it's not jut that, I almost cried when my younger siblings kept annoying me, but I didn't, I didn't want to do anything, I want to give up on everything and I'm starting to do that, I honestly just want to give up on everything, im starting to close myself in, I always ask my friends to hang out and they say they're busy, so I think they're ignoring me, and my online friends, I text them but...they don't respond and I'm hurt since I have no one to talk to, I try to hang out with my friends so we won't loose connection, but I just feel like I can't even have friends anymore, my personality is just getting in peoples way, I feel like a bothersome and I'm sorry, I really am, I should stop this, I had been getting more sleep deprived and I don't really care, I just don't really care about myself anymore, all I want is to be happy, but ever since people have gotten to me, I've always wanted to give up, I just want to drop out of school, I even said to my parents and they refused, so I have to deal with the shit hole I go to everyday.

I'm really sorry I will try better and improve myself