57

There's a hint in this chapter comment down below and try and guess what it is XD

Kihyun and Changkyun were snuggling up on the sofa, all the others were gone, so they were gonna have alone time for a bit, they were both watching a movie until Kihyun heard soft snores, he looks down to see Changkyun snuggling up to his chest, he sighs in content and finishes the movie.

He picks up the younger and brings him upstairs, setting him gently in the bed, getting in beside him and pulling the covers over them both, he smiles as he slowly strokes the younger's hair.

Feeling the younger stir, he looked down to see the younger waking up, "baby...you can go back to sleep" he whispers in the younger's ears, Changkyun nodded before letting sleep take over him again.

The older strokes his hair, looking down at the younger, he felt at peace, he just wanted to stare at the younger forever, he's gotten more sensitive, but Kihyun doesn't mind.

He likes Changkyun opening up about things, he doesn't want his baby to suffer alone, not like last time, he doesn't want any of his friends or family to suffer alone, they should all share things they need to say, or if they are having trouble with something.

Kihyun sighed in content as he continued to stroke the younger's hair, "I love you baby..." Kihyun started, "please tell me things if there is something troubling you or worrying you...I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you...if something did happen, like last time, I would probably cry my eyes out...I'm sorry for not noticing your pain...I'm sorry for not noticing your upset...I'm sorry for always being sick and not going to school when you needed me the most...I'm scared for you to go back to school...I don't want those things to happen again...not to you, not to anyone...I love you..." Kihyun smiles sadly, a single tear comes down.

The tear fell down his cheek and onto the younger's hair, he finally sniffles as he made sure no other tears came out, meanwhile, Changkyun also had a single tear coming out of his eye, he didn't want to say anything but he whimpered, the older looked down to see Changkyun crying.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asks, Changkyun then sobs, "I love you too!!" He shouts as he sobs multiple times, "awk baby...please don't cry..." Kihyun pouted as he cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Changkyun, I love you, and you can't change that, no matter what you do, no matter what you say, I will always love you, your my baby, and always will be" Kihyun smiles brightly, Changkyun wipes his tears, seeing the older smile made him feel content and comfortable.

Changkyun snuggled into his chest, feeling the warmth of the older, and hearing the older's heart beat, nice and steady, the ways it's always suppose to be, he smiled as he kissed the older's cheek, he instantly blushed making Kihyun chuckle.

"Let's go to sleep, we've had a long day" Kihyun says smoothly, lying down again as he looked at the younger, "Can I..." Changkyun blushed a deep red, Kihyun raised an eye brow, "what do you want changkyunie?" He asks, Changkyun looked down, "can we cuddle?" He asks, Kihyun scoffed jokingly.

"No" he says blankly, turning around teasingly and lying down, his back facing the younger, "Do you not love me anymore?" He choked on a sob, Kihyun worried as he sat up and turned  around to see a crying Changkyun, "Awk no! Baby I was just joking, of course I love you, and we can cuddle, baby I was joking" he cooes as he brings Changkyun down and let's him snuggle into the older's chest.

Changkyun smiles against the older's chest, "baby...I'm joking..." he chuckles as he wipes the younger's tears, "Okay..." he smiles, Kihyun strokes his hair, he knew the younger's eyes were dropping, he rubbed the younger's stomach and finally the younger fell asleep.

Kihyun smiled as he pecked his cheek, letting sleep take over him, "I love you baby" he whispers before finally falling asleep.

Did you find it?