43

It was only after 2 hours of Kihyun waking up from being too cold, Changkyun made some soup for him to warm him up a bit and made sure to get a new warm towel.

Kihyun was very thankful that he has Changkyun again, he was a bit angry when Changkyun lied to his friends and his boyfriend, but then again, he changed so much, and he doesn't want to snap at Changkyun for changing.

"Still cold? or are you alright? But if you need these they're nice and warm, and also snuggly too" Changkyun chuckles as he brought out a pair of pyjamas and gave them to Kihyun, the older pecked his lips.

"Thank you" Kihyun shows his eye smile, making Changkyun kiss both his cheeks, his nose, his forehead and his lips, "Your so cute with your pink hair, baby" Changkyun smirks, causing the older to blush a deep red.

Kihyun hit the younger playfully and looked down to the ground, "it's true though" the younger smirked, the younger brought Kihyun closer and set his hands on Kihyun's hips, making the smaller blush, "I missed you so much, you have no clue how much I missed you" Changkyun whispers into Kihyun's ear, Kihyun was about to move away slightly but he felt Changkyun bite his ear lobe, causing Kihyun to squeak.

Changkyun chuckled before going down to Kihyun's neck and biting it a few times, only teasing him, but it was working because he could feel the heat radiating of Kihyun, "Baby your so...ugh...cute...can you please wimpier like that again tonight?" Changkyun teases, Kihyuns face turns really red.

"I'm kidding! Don't take it seriously we're not ready for that" Changkyun laughs, Kihyun stands there before processing what just happened, he then blushed in embarrassment, "IM CHANGKYUN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!" Kihyun screeched as e then huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Changkyun laughed hysterically as he landed on-top of his bed, Kihyun pouted cutely, he walked out of the room, Changkyun didn't even notice until thirty seconds later, he gasped.

He ran out of the room to see Kihyun putting on his shoes, Changkyun ran down the stairs and grabbed his arm pulling Kihyun closer, "no no no baby I'm sorry, please don't leave" Changkyun begged, Kihyun shook his head before getting back his arm, "babyyyy~" Changkyun sang as he grabbed onto Kihyun's hand.

Kihyun was shocked, Changkyun can sing? CHANGKYUN CAN SING? He never knew about it that's for sure, Kihyun stood there in shock, "you can sing?" Kihyun screeched, Changkyun nods, "Will you please stay with me?" Changkyun asks and Kihyun nods, sighing as he took off his shoes.

"Your so lucky I love you" Kihyun giggles as they both sit on the sofa, "can't say the same with you...I'm kidding, of course I love you" Changkyun giggles as he pecks his boyfriend's lips, making the younger blush a deep red and looking down.

"I love you Changkyunie"

"I love you too Kihyunie"

———————

Hey guys!!! Don't forget to check out 'strawberries and cigarettes'