30

After that whole situation with Kihyun's mother and freaking out over both Changkyun getting punched and also finding out that they date, they decided to go upstairs into Kihyun's room.

They sat on the bed wathing movies on netflix, most of them were action movies but Kihyun put on this comedy, which made Changkyun laugh, a lot.

It made Kihyun want to kiss him so much, the forehead, the nose, both his cute little cheeks and his soft pink lips, Kihyun was shook out of his thoughts when that wonderful sound of Changkyun happened again, his laugh, his wonderful laugh. He couldn't take it anymore he paused the movie and Changkyun whines.

"Hey! I was watching-" Changkyun turned to Kihyun and seen his expression and how close they were, Changkyun almost backed away but Kihyun pecked his lips, multiple times.

Kihyun laid down on top of Changkyun pecking his lips and stroking his hair, Kihyun really liked it, and so did Changkyun, "Baby, your so cute I just want to kiss you all the time" Kihyun mumbles and pecked Changkyun's lips again.

Someone burst in through the door without knocking, "Changkyun do you want-" Kihyun's mother looked at the sight, they bother looked up at her nd had wide eyes.

"I'll leave you two alone, I was just gonna ask if he's staying here tonight and getting dinner" Kihyun's mother awkwardly ran out of the room and closes the door behind her, that's a lesson she gets for not knocking the door.

Changkyun whines in embarrassment and hides his face, Kihyun removes his hands and kisses his nose, "Don't worry baby, she learned her lesson, she will remember to knock next time" Kihyun assured him.

The younger nodded before blushing a dark red, Kihyun got off him and played the movie again, making them both laugh, Changkyun was hardly focused on the movie though.

And neither was Kihyun.