61

Surprisingly nothing bad happened, nothing bad was gonna happen this year and Kihyun knew it, he knew it was gonna be a great year.

They were both snuggling on the sofa, watching finding nemo, since there wasn't really anything else on that was good, they decided to watch that.

They weren't complaining since it was quite nice to have peace and just be alone for a bit, Kihyun heard a few snores, he looked down to see Changkyun sleeping and snuggling into his chest, he smiled lightly, kissing the younger's forehead, he was really cute, he loved it.

Kihyun turned off the tv and picked up the younger, bringing him upstairs, the younger stirred but Kihyun strokes the blonde's hair to calm him down.

He sets the younger down gently on the bed as he puts them both under the covers, the warmth got to Changkyun so he snuggled into the older's chest, it was quite cuddly since Kihyun had this very fluffy dressing gown on, it was very fluffy, and that's what Changkyun loved about it.

He really did love the older, he just didn't expect to be with him again.

He really missed the older, a lot, his cute little cheeks, his smile, his sassy ass attitude, just everything about him, he has missed.

He also missed his friends dearly, just the thought made him sad, he was so close to them, especially Minhyuk, but he left them without saying anything other than a goodbye letter.

He pouted at the thought, slightly lifting up his head to see the older sleeping, he knew he thought the younger was sleeping, but he wasn't, he was just tired.

But now since he is thinking about all this, he just can't get to sleep anymore, he sighs as he closes his eyes, taking deep breathes, relaxing his whole body, feeling the warmth of the older.

He looked up and smiled, snuggling into the older's chest, he yawned as he closed his eyes slowly, letting sleep take over him.

Okay so...I made a new book!

I made a new book!

Yeah...it's called that(I know it's cringe) it's actually kiho and I'm going to be quite scared of how well this does, I hope you all check it out if you want to, if you don't want to that's also okay!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!