37

A year later.

Kihyun was happy but sad at the same time, he has connections with all his friends, but he isn't going to see them much, it was a bit lonely here, he decided to take care of Changkyun's house, since...he's...you know.

He's been doing well ever since it happened and tomorrow is a year without him, he felt very...alone, yes he has friends but he loved Changkyun with all his heart, a few people(including JB, his gang and Felix) have actually tried to be nice to Kihyun and try to make him happy, even though it doesn't really work.

Kihyun sat on the lonely sofa, all alone in the room, all alone in the house, he sighed before looking at a photo of him and Changkyun, "Your gonna be gone for a year tomorrow...I hope your doing well and I hope your happy...I hope you see me everyday" Kihyun started.

"I hope that I-" Kihyun was cut off when a knock was on the door, he looked down the hall to the door, he got off the couch before going towards the door, he opened the door slightly to see the gang...except Changkyun.

But Kihyun still smiled, "Hey kihyunieee~" Minhyuk hugs Kihyun tightly, they all come in, including Jooheon's girlfriend Eunseo, "Wow, this place looks great" Eunseo gasps as the view in the kitchen, the sun was setting, "what if we quickly take a photo outside with the sunset?" Shownu requests, Kihyun and the rest of them nods before going outside onto the grass, one by one they each take each other's photo and then a group photo with the yellow and orange colour behind them.

They smiled before going back in, Kihyun and Wonho made something for them all and went into the living room, eating either on the sofas or the floor.

They all chatted for a bit until Eunseo and Jooheon had to go home, they all said goodbye before they left, obviously thanking Kihyun for letting them stay over for a bit, "Hey one question...if we ever had to be friends with either JB or Felix, which one would you pick?" Wonho asks, Kihyun thinks about if for a second.

"Neither" Kihyun says, everyone looks at him, Kihyun focused on his food after that, "but they are actually pretty nice now" Hyungwon says, Shownu and Minhyuk agree.

"That's just because of what happened to Changkyun, they don't want to have a worse reputation than what they do now" Kihyun scoffed, stabbing his fork into the meat roughly.

Minhyuk pouted as Shownu rubbed his thigh slightly, Minhyuk looks up o see Shownu's genuine smile, Kihyun wish he was like his friends, with the one he loves, he wouldn't even care if it was only for a day, Kihyun would just want to hold Changkyun again.

"Kihyunie~want me to stay over this time?" Minhyuk asks, Hyungwon stands up, "HES MY KIHYUNIE" Hyungwon runs over to Kihyun and hold's him in his arms, "wait what about me?" Wonho pouted, Minhyuk scoffed, "You can go with Shownu" Hyungwon smirked.

"THAT MEANS IM THE SINGLE ONE!!" Minhyuk whines, Kihyun chuckled as he looked at his friends silliness, he hasn't been like this with them in a while.

It started to calm down, and one by one they all left, making sure Kihyun was gonna be fine, Kihyun of course said he would be and went to his room, he couldn't really sleep so he decided to put on a jacket and go outside to walk around, he also brought his phone just in case something happened.

He was walking in the dark until he came to a forest, he decided to go in the forest and explore it, luckily his batter was on 96% an he had data so he would be able to get home.

While he was walking he tripped and then fell into some sort of river, the current wasn't that strong but Kihyun hurt his leg while tripping so he couldn't swim well.

He started to sink, trying to gain air at the top, he was almost there....

Until someone grabbed him.

It went dark.

And then all of a sudden he knew he was coughing up water, slightly sitting up, he seen a shadow beside him, and his heart broke, it's just a dream, it's just a dream.

If it was a dream, he would still be in bed, not almost drowned just a few seconds ago, he looked up and it was real, he was scared, he was sad, and he was...happy?

"Changkyun?"

—————————

YOU GUYS REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD END IT, DEFINITELY NOT, I JUST WANTED TO TEST IT OUT AND SEE IF I WAS GOOD AT SAD THINGS(please don't hate me)

Hope you like it though :)

(Glad to be back)