48

It was the next Friday and Kihyun really wanted to see Changkyun again, he noticed that the younger has been getting a bit...cuter? I guess you could say, he didn't really know got to explain it you know.

Changkyun was doing more aegyo towards the older and always cuddling onto him, was it maybe because of what he said on Sunday morning? He had no clue why Changkyun was acting like this, but it reminded him of the old Changkyun, that was always being babied, always the shy one, always the one that would blush when Kihyun even called him cute and it was cute, but it was true he's not gonna lie.

Changkyun kind of grown more independence but then again it makes sense since he's been alone for almost a year, but when he told Kihyun the nightmares he started having, Kihyun promised to come over every night quickly and check if Changkyun was okay, some times Kihyun would find the younger sleeping but Kihyun didn't mind that.

Kihyun was always loving the younger, always assuring him that he would never leave him for another person, never in his life would he do that to his Changkyunie, Changkyun was his and only his, never changing his mind about it whatsoever.

When Kihyun arrived at school the next day, he received multiple looks by people around him, whispering to each other, Kihyun sighed, if only they knew about my little baby being just fine.

Kihyun ignores all the stares and continues to walk, bumping into someone, he fell to the ground, the guy turned around and looked at the sight, "Sorry Kihyun, here let me help you up" he says as he grabs onto Kihyun's hand, the thing is...he had no clue how he knew his name, he didn't even know this guy.

He got Kihyun up and smiled sweetly, "Hey you weirdo! Just because your boyfriend died doesn't mean you have to run into people!" A guy shouted, a few people gasped, the guy that helped Kihyun up turned around and gave him a disgusted look, "Hey dick head! Just because your trying to act hard doesn't mean you get to make fun of their loved one's death!" The guys shouted back, everyone booed at the guy who insulted Kihyun and the younger, some people even chased after the guy.

"Sorry about that" the guy says as he turns back to Kihyun, Kihyun smiled slightly, "no problem, thanks though" Kihyun looks around and the looks at his watch, the bell is almost gonna ring.

"Well I will see you later" Kihyun smiles as he walks away, for the rest of the day there wasn't really anything special going on other than that guy getting suspended for a week for saying about Changkyun.

After school, Kihyun walked over to the forest and went to Changkyun's house, he knew it wasn't the day to meet, but he just really wanted to see his baby again, he couldn't handle on waiting.

Kihyun seen body guards at the door, "hello sir" one of them says, Kihyun smiles, "hello" He says brightly as he opens the door, he closes the door quietly before looking for Changkyun around the house, he finally found him in his bedroom, "oh baby!" Kihyun squealed and ran up and jumped on the bed, squishing his little baby in the process, Changkyun whined cutely, "Hey baby! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but...I couldn't wait any longer but I will need to go in a while! Are you doing okay?" Kihyun asks as he pecks the younger's lips.

"I'm doing pretty good and it's okay I was a bit bored anyway" Changkyun says, Kihyun sets him on the older's knee, Changkyun blushes slightly, "That's great baby" Kihyun cooes as he strokes the younger's hair.

"I'll bring over snacks tomorrow so we can just munch on them!" Kihyun announces, causing the smaller to smile brightly, "Can I have cuddles?" Changkyun asks, Kihyun scoffs, "when do I ever refuse your cuddles Changkyunie?" He says as he puts himself and Changkyun under the covers, Changkyun cuddling up to Kihyun with a cute smile on his face, "I'll need to go in a while though...because you know it's not the weekend so they are all probably worrying about me right now" Kihyun states, Changkyun nods and kisses the older's cheek.

Kihyun cooes and stroked the younger's hair, making him blush a deep red and smile cutely, "you can go now, I'm fine" Changkyun smiles, Kihyun looks at him for a second before bringing him closer to kiss him, it was a long kiss but they weren't getting bored of it, they both decided to pull apart for air and then leave.

Kihyun got his bag and kissed his boyfriend one last time before leaving, instantly regretting on going out with Changkyun, it's not the he didn't love him, it's because he loves him way too much to even leave him alone for a day, Kihyun loved Changkyun's hair, his lips, nose, his kisses, his cuddles, his shyness...he can keep on going.

He quickly got out of the forest and ran home, then he found his friends outside his door, Minhyuk turned around and noticed him, "oh...Kihyunieeeee" Minhyuk ran up, lifted Kihyun and spun him round.

Causing them both to scream, "guys calm down, your gonna deafen us" Hyungwon whined, Wonho wrapped an arm around Hyungwon's waist, "just let them be okay...Kihyun has had a really hard time because of Changkyun leaving...we all have but...Kihyun loved him with all his heart...it must've been so hard for him" Wonho explains, Hyungwon sighs and then nods, "Yeah...your probably right" he says as he looks at the two people messing about.

Everyone else stood their awkwardly, both Kihyun and Minhyuk noticed, the older put Kihyun down and they both laughed awkwardly, "Okay let's have some fun!!" Jooheon shouts.

Everyone else nods and they scream as well.