17

"I'm getting tired"

Kihyun cooes before lifting Changkyun up, he was light so it wasn't that hard to carry him, but he was too light.

"Changkyunie" Kihyun called as Changkyun wrapped his legs around Kihyuns small waist, wrapped his arms around Kihyun's neck and set his head on Kihyun's shoulder.

Changkyun hummed as a reply, Kihyun strokes Changkyun's hair before carrying him upstairs, "Your very light" Kihyun whispers, trying not to offend the tired boy, "oh....I didn't know I was" Changkyun says.

"Are you gonna stay with me tonight?" Changkyun asks, Kihyun looks at him for a second before going into Changkyun's room, he sets Changkyun down lightly.

Kihyun nodded slowly as he laid beside Changkyun, Kihyun felt warm around Changkyun, not his body heat, but just...warm, it was hard to explain but he liked it, like, really really liked it.

Changkyun's eyes started getting heavier and heavier, he was trying to stay awake but that didn't work, he fell asleep in front of Kihyun, Kihyun wanted to hug Changkyun but he didn't want to wake him up, after all, Changkyun was just starting to get to sleep, so he left it for a bit, what he did though, was just stare at Changkyun the whole time.

Of course, not in a creepy way, he adored the younger, so so much, and he just couldn't keep his eyes of Changkyun, it's like it's a natural thing for Kihyun to always have his eyes on Changkyun where ever he goes or does.

Kihyun would be lying if there wasnt a few moments where he just thought of wanting to kiss Changkyun and reassure that it's gonna be okay, he tried to get those images out of his head, it was very hard though.

Kihyun was dying for it to happen, even when he was in class he would think about it, he usually smiled and blushed, he would always be questioned by Wonho or Shownu as to why he's smiling so much or what he's thinking, he always lied saying something funny happened one time, or that he just thought of a silly photo he seen, and it always worked.

Kihyun swore the younger was a model, he looked so good while doing simple things, like doing the dishes, checking his phone, just smiling would make Kihyun's heart beat faster, it gave him electricity down his spine when Changkyun smiled ever so brightly, the sun would be jealous because of how the younger shines so bright.

Kihyun was brought out of his thoughts when Changkyun snuggles into Kihyun's chest as a warmer, Kihyun cooes before kissing the top of the younger's head.

"Hope you sleep well changkyunie"

fαcє-ChangKi(I.M and Kihyun)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara