15

After the whole situation happened between Changkyun and his food, they were both now up in Changkyun's room watching a movie.

How Kihyun calmed down Changkyun is somehow unbelievable, usually it takes like an hour to get calmed down, but for Kihyun it only took him twenty minutes.

Changkyun felt very embarrassed, hoping that Kihyun forgets about it, Kihyun put himself up by his elbows and looked at Changkyun, "You wanna talk about it?" Kihyun asks.

Frick.

Changkyun looked at Kihyun for a second before shaking his head, Kihyun nodded before lying back down, when Kihyun wasn't looking, Changkyun sneakily got to look at Kihyun a few times for about ten seconds.

Kihyun is so kind, Changkyun thought, Kihyun looked at Changkyun, he smiles brightly before continuing with the movie.

Kihyun was a bit lonely, even though he was beside Changkyun watching a movie.

He wanted a bit more.

He felt....like something was inside him and it was about to explode right out.

Kihyun looked at Changkyun before turning off the tv, "H-Hey I was watching that!" Changkyun whined, he stopped whining when Kihyun wrapped his arms around Changkyun's waist, spooning him.

Changkyun blushed a deep red, Kihyun felt the need to protect his wonderful, cute friend.

"Kihyun, are you gonna go home? I don't want you to but I'm just curios" Changkyun said awkwardly before smiling cutely, Kihyun shook his head and took out his phone.

"No, I wanna cuddle you all night" Kihyun mumbles before smiling cutely to Changkyun, Changkyun's heart skipped a beat.

Changkyun was starting to feel something towards the older, it was quiet obvious, just that he never knew it was gonna be like this, every time he even looked at Kihyun, his heart would always quicken its pace, it's like Kihyun is making Changkyun do it, but he really isn't, He doesn't know if Kihyun would return feelings, he doesn't know if Kihyun is even gay or not.

Changkyun shook the thoughts from his head and smiles, Changkyun all of a sudden felt breathes on his neck and it sent shivers down his spine. He liked it though. Kihyun brought Changkyun closer to himself, it was a very nice feeling, Kihyun also liked it.

Kihyun then needed to pee, he released Changkyun and stood up, Changkyun pouted before raising an eye brow, Kihyun noticed and smiled, "I'm just going to the bathroom" Kihyun told without letting Changkyun speak.

Changkyun nodded before watching Kihyun go out the room.

Changkyun's eyes were getting heavy, he started closing his eyes slowly, he tried to stay awake but it failed.

Kihyun was finished in the bathroom, he was walking back to Changkyun's room.

He opened the door to see Changkyun sleeping peacefully, he cooes before going over to Changkyun and tucking him under the covers, Kihyun kisses his forehead before going down stairs, he texted his mum he was going to sleep at a friends house, he was actually wandering where Changkyun's parents were.

He went into the kitchen and decided to make Changkyun some snacks, he was looking for some tasty snacks but there wasn't anything that was with sugar, he raised an eye brow.

"Does he have a big sweet tooth?" Kihyun asked as he opened a few cupboards to find a few sweet things to eat but there was nothing, in some cupboards there was nothing which put high concern into Kihyun.

Kihyun decided to go out to the shop, buying a few sweet things for Changkyun, he put a posted note on the door before going out to the shop, it was a bit warm so it wasn't that bad.

Kihyun decided to buy ice cream, sweets and biscuits, and also a few mini cake things, he had no idea what they were called since it was this fancy name but he just bought them because it looked nice, he also got eggs, bread and bacon.

He returned to Changkyun's house and checked if Changkyun was still asleep.

He is still sleeping.

It's the cutest thing Kihyun has ever seen, he went over to Changkyun and kissed his forehead, he left and went down stairs to make Changkyun something to eat, Kihyun simply made him scrambled eggs on toast with bacon, and also maple syrup.

He went up stairs to get Changkyun, he crouched down in front of the bed and stroked his hair, "Changkyunie" Kihyun calls out sweetly, if felt like Kihyun was a mother by the way he talks sometimes.

"Changkyunie" Kihyun shook Changkyun's boulder slightly before the younger stirred in his sleep, Changkyun wanted to wake up like that every day, but then, not really.

"I made you some food"