02

Song: secret

Artist: cosmic girls(wjsn)

----------------

Changkyun was walking towards his first class, which is English, but seen something at the corner of his eye.

He was walking past the library when he seen that boy he ran into, he was in the library reading a book.

He looked so focused that Changkyun went into the library and his behind a book shelf, most of the books was about science, but Changkyun didn't care right now.

The boy scratched his head slightly and pouted, he looked a bit cute, the boy kept reading, "I wander what he's reading" Changkyun mumbles to himself.

The boy sighed loudly for the librarian to look up and shush him, "Sorry" he whispers, he puts his books in his bag and smiles at the librarian, "Thank you" he says as he walks past Changkyun and goes to class.

"I wander who that is..." Changkyun says to himself.

He suddenly felt a pull on his arm and being dragged out of the library and into the bathroom.

Minhyuk.

"Hello changkyunieee" Minhyuk says, he squished Changkyun's cheeks, Minhyuk then took out a bottle of water and handed it to Changkyun.

"Jesus Minhyuk you scared the crap out of me" Changkyun giggles a bit, he takes the water and drinks a bit of it, leaving a bit of water on his chin but Minhyuk wipes it with his sleeve.

"Sorry" Minhyuk says as he brings Changkyun into a hug, "So..." Minhyuk smirks, Changkyun raises an eye brow and drinks a bit more.

"So...what?" Changkyun says, Minhyuk takes a bit of his own drink, "Who was that you were watching?" Minhyuk grins as he splashed his face with water from the tap, Changkyun's face starts to heat up about hearing from the boy, he look cute, Changkyun had to admit, but he hardly even knew the boy.

Changkyun is definitely not one of those people to fall in love at first sight, but maybe this could be different, he didn't even know the boy's name, he shook the thoughts from his head and looked up to Minhyuk.

"I wasn't watching anyone, you probably seen it wrong" Changkyun defended himself, he went to the sink to wash his red face.

"Oh I seen it changkyuniee, was that the person you bumped into" Minhyuk giggles slightly as Changkyun's face goes a darker shade of red.

"We should get to-" Changkyun was about to finish his sentence but was cut off when someone opened the bathroom door, someone came in a sniffles.

The boy.

Changkyun and Minhyuk both look over to the boy in tears, with a bleeding lip, "S-Sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here" the boy says as he tries to leave but Minhyuk grabs his arm and when he does, the boy jumps a bit, "It's alright, just don't say we're in here, is there anything wrong?"

"No I'm fine but thank you" The boy says as he smiles a bit, that made Changkyun's heart skip a beat for a second when the boy smiled.

The boy washed his face and Minhyuk offered to help him with his bags but the boy said it was alright, Changkyun didn't say anything the whole time.

"Well...Thank you for your help, I'm going to go now, thank you" The boy smiles as he bows, he walks to the door and looks back at the two boys standing there, he smiles and walks out the door.

Changkyun immediately crouched down with his hands on his head, "My heart feels weird min, please help me" Changkyun whines and Minhyuk giggles.

"Well...let's get to class..." Minhyuk sighs as he helps Changkyun up, "Okay..."

"Did you think he was cute?" Minhyuk asks as he smirks and turns o Changkyun as they both walk down the long corridor, "A bit..." Changkyun blushes.

"This is gonna be good"