12(special part)

Song: someone's someone

Artist: Monsta X

This is dedicated to Wonho, I'm so sorry, I'll miss you so much 💗

-----------

Wonho Was walking down to his next class when someone walked into his broad chest, he looked up to see the one that Kihyun always talks about.

"I-uh...sorry" He muttered, Wonho cracked a smile before fanning himself because it was pretty warm, "Your Changkyun, right?" Wonho asked and the boy nodded.

"Kihyun has told me a lot about you" Wonho smiled brightly, "and he wasn't lying about you being cute that's for sure" Wonho chuckled.

Changkyun then realised something, that's the guy that Kihyun was clinging onto, oh crap I better get out of here.

"Changkyun-ah" someone called, Changkyun turned around to see Hyungwon with a smile on his face.

Wow, he's smiling for once, Changkyun giggled to himself as Hyungwon came over, "Who's this nice fella of yours huh?" Hyungwon smirked, Changkyun went red.

"Wait no we don't-" Changkyun was cut off when Hyungwon wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "I'm kidding dude, so...who is this anyway?" Hyungwon asks as he looks at Wonho.

"I'm Wonho" Wonho smiles, Hyungwon's heart skipped a beat, "I'm Hyungwon, Nice to meet you" Hyungwon extended his hand and Wonho took it in his strong grip.

"Well maybe we can talk some time Hyungwon" Wonho smiles, Hyungwon nods and releases Wonho's hand.

"So your friends with Kihyun?" Hyungwon asked, how does Hyungwon know about Kihyun? Changkyun thought to himself as he raised an eye brow, Wonho nodded.

"Yeah I heard he looks like a hamster" Hyungwon laughs, Wonho laughs and nods, "Yep he does, he stuffs food into one cheek and it's pretty cute, but like damn..." Wonho was saying until the last part and looked at Hyungwon.

Hyungwon looked up in confusion and scratched the back of his neck, Changkyun then knew what was going on, Wonho obviously thought Hyungwon was pretty, but then again, almost everyone thinks that.

The exact same with Hyungwon, he thought Wonho looked stunning and his arms, holy crap, they are big, Hyungwon thought.

"Well um...we need to get to class Hyungwon" Changkyun laughed awkwardly as he turned around to walk away but Hyungwon wasn't walking with him.

Changkyun turned around to see Wonho give Hyungwon a piece of paper and of made Hyungwon blush, HYUNGWON IS BLUSHING WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!! Changkyun was mentally screaming.

"There, call me later" Wonho whispered, obviously he isn't a very good whisperer because Changkyun heard it.

Hyungwon the turned around and walked to Changkyun when Wonho walked off, "so..." Changkyun raised his eye brows up and down, he smirked.

"Go away" Hyungwon teasingly pushes Changkyun, causing Changkyun to laugh pretty hard.

Meanwhile, Wonho was walking to his class when someone was about to set their hands on his shoulder, "Kihyun your not good at scaring me" Wonho said turning around, Kihyun groaned, "God how did you know I was behind you?" Kihyun whined.

"I just do" Wonho smiles brightly, "So...why are you so smiley?" Kihyun raised his eye brows up and down, "Because I gave someone my number" Wonho smiled like an idiot.

Kihyun had his mouth wide open, "You what?? How?? When?? Who!!???" Kihyun asked multiple questions at once and Wonho chuckled.

"It was just giving him my number, a few minutes ago and it was Changkyun's friend" Wonho said very quickly.

"Minhyuk?" Kihyun asks and Wonho shook his head, "First I don't even know who that is, and no it was Hyungwon" Wonho blushed as he said Hyungwon's name.

"Ooo...Well I hope everything goes well for you" Kihyun smiled.

When they got to class they had to read this stupid book for homework so they were almost dying because it was so boring.

They were out of school, Kihyun and Wonho were messing about until Hyungwon and Changkyun came over.

"Hey Wonho!" Hyungwon smiles, Wonho smiled brightly before wrapping an arm around Kihyun's shoulder, "Hi Hyungwon, remember to call me later" Wonho smiled brightly.

Kihyun looked at Changkyun for a second.

"Don't worry I will remember" Hyungwon scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's go Changkyunie" Kihyun smiles.

——————————

So...I'm just gonna post like normal, even though the situation just happened maybe 12 hours ago, I don't care because Monsta x can't be Monsta x without Wonho, I know the other 6 members are still there but it's just not gonna he the same without him, it's the exact same with the other 6.

I love them all so much and I started crying when I was with my friends, they laughed at me and told me to wise up and called me a koreaboo because I was crying over Wonho, like seriously sometimes I hate them.

Well anyway thank you 💗