64:

Kihyun raised an eye brow before calling Jooheon, "Hey Jooheon? You alright?" He asks, worry filling his tone,  "yeah Kihyunie, I'm alright, but my mind isn't"

Kihyun tilted his head to the side, a bit confused of what his friend means, "what do you mean?" He asks, he heard a long, loud sigh as he was getting a cup of water, "you know the way Eunseo left right?" Jooheon tells, Kihyun nods but then forgets Jooheon can't see him, "yeah? Wait is she back already?" He asks, excitement in his voice as he smiles brightly.

"No....Kihyun...I think that I like Luda..." Kihyun stops moving, he can tell Jooheon was blushing so he shook his head and just repeated what he said, "the new girl?" He asks, Jooheon doesn't respond and it starts to scare the older.

"Yeah..." he whispers, expecting someone else to be in the room, "awk baby! That's so adorable!!" He squeals like a girl, Jooheon hisses as he pushed his phone away from his ear, "Don't defen me please" he rolls his eyes as he hears Kihyun awkwardly laugh, "sorry" he mumbles.

"Wait I gotta go, Changkyun needs me" Kihyun pouted, "oh alright then...thank you Kihyun, see ya later!" He smiles brightly, "bye buddy!" He smiles as he hangs up, he runs upstairs to see Changkyun lying there, with a pale face, "awk baby...you feeling sick?" He cooes, Changkyun nods as he made granny arms, Kihyun comes in the bed and snuggles Changkyun into his chest.

"Baby I will give you medicine later on, but please try and sleep, you've been tired for most of the day" he says as he strokes the younger's hair.

"Thank you Kihyunie"

Hello!!! I am sorry, I haven't really been feeling well but I'm trying, and I'm sorry for not posting so much, I really do but I never do and I'm sorry :( I hope you all can forgive me, I'm keeping a promise from now on that I will update more

But um...I made a new book!!! I hope you like it!!! It's like...multiple ships in one book ya know?

multiple ships in one book ya know?

For me...this is going to be a bit different, why? It's because it's going to be a bit more... depressing? I guess you can say, it's not like people are hurting themselves, but it's not so happy sometimes either...but I hope you like it and I'm sorry I don't update enough :(