35

(Really long chapter)

Warning: depression and angst

A month has passed by, and nothing special has been going on, Kihyun and Changkyun were still going strong in their relationship, but Changkyun wasn't going strong.

He felt like giving up with everything, JB still picking on him, there is this new guy to the school and he started picking on Changkyun as well, his name is Felix.

He thinks he's better than Changkyun because he's Australian, Kihyun got into a fight with him and that caused Kihyun to get suspended for a week, so during that time, it was literally hell.

When Kihyun came back he was always with Changkyun so he can protect him, but...it didn't feel the same, not Kihyun protecting him, but just in general, things weren't going right anymore.

Changkyun was talking to Minhyuk and Hyungwon about the situation, saying maybe Changkyun should get a therapist.

Present: a few days after.

Changkyun was currently at school, walking down the hall heading towards p.e.

When someone pushes him into the lockers, making him hurt his shoulder, he looked to his left to see Felix and JB standing there with smirks on their faces, "you gay sicko, what have we told you before, don't be talking to your little boyfriend, you wimp, he can't protect you forever" Felix snarled.

Changkyun then got a punch to the face, then another, than another, the hits just kept on coming.

"Now stay there you gay weirdo" JB laughed at him, they both walked away and Changkyun was sick of all this, he was sick of every piece of it.

Changkyun ran into the bath room, making sure that the bathroom was locked on no one was in there, he took out his pills, there was twenty five in the whole bottle but since he's taken a few before, there was only nineteen left.

He poured them all out and got a bottle of water, he took one, then two, three, four, five, six.

Until he reached to number nineteen, he took a deep breath before swallowing the nineteenth pill, Changkyun started to smile sadly and looked at himself in the mirror.

Changkyun laughed at himself, he also took out his stomach tablets and took them as well, twenty two things he has taken under thirty five minutes.

Changkyun sat on the floor and cried, and cried and cried until there was nothing left, it was thirty minutes later when he didn't like this feeling coming down on him, but he couldn't help it.

He started to feel sick he ran into a stall and threw up everything he had been feeling, he even threw up blood, he smiled as he spat everything out of his mouth and flushed the toilet, he looked at himself in the mirror.

A disappointment, ugly, fat, not worth it, non-existent and worst of all...nothing.

He cried slightly before splashing his face with water, taking away the redness from his eyes, why do I exist? Why me? Why is it me that always gets bullied? Why do I have to live? I hate myself! Changkyun's words went through his head multiple times before hitting himself and pulling his hair.

Changkyun got his school bag before running out of school, no teachers were around so he sneakily got out, he ran home.

He decided to write a note to Kihyun saying goodbye, he couldn't do this anymore.

He breathed in deeply before looking at the clock, it was 1:36pm, only an hour and thirty minutes to go and you will be free from this world, Changkyun thought.

After thirty minutes he packed a few things before leaving his house, he said goodbye to his friends, Minhyuk, Jooheon and Hyungwon.

When they were in school it caused confusion between the three, Minhyuk then realised what he meant and immediately stood up, trying to find Kihyun.

He ran into his boyfriend along the way, "Hey Minie, What are you in a rush for?" Shownu asks, "no time, where's Kihyun?!" Minhyuk said quickly.

"He's in the library with Wonho-" before Shownu could finish Minhyuk was already running to the library, not caring if teachers told him off.

He ran into the library, searching for the male that Changkyun loved most, he finally found him and ran over to him, he couldn't keep himself in anymore, "Kihyun! Please I need your help, Chan- he-you need-" Minhyuk started crying.

Kihyun and Wonho stood up, "Minhyuk whats wrong?" Kihyun asks, "Changkyun might kill himself kihyun! We texted him but he didn't reply" Minhyuk sobs.

Wonho stood there, "uh...Wonho you calm Minhyuk down while I go get Changkyun" Kihyun says quickly, before getting his stuff and packing it quickly, not really caring if his bag was a mess inside, leaving the library.

Wonho sat Minhyuk down on a chair and rubbed his back, "it's gonna be okay, Changkyun will be okay" Wonho said, not really knowing of what to say.

Kihyun was racing to Changkyun's apartment.

On the other hand, Changkyun was already leaving his house, he said goodbye before going to a place no one knows what it's like.

He stood there, taking deep breathes, he looked down, he seen freedom and happiness, he seen good things.

And he jumped.

Kihyun got to Changkyun's house and checked every room.

He wasn't there.

Kihyun went down stairs before finding a note.

Hey Kihyunie! So um...I just want to say, you have shined great light in my life, with everything you do, your kind and caring personality, your dedication to everything that you love, you have shown me that I can't just give up, that I can't just see other people doing what I want to do, that I can try my best and do what I can and love, it makes my heart flutter, your voice is the best I have ever heard, you put so much emotion into it everytime you sing, verytime you get shy when maybe showing off your amazing voice or being such a cute dork and messing around, you put everything into such emotions I haven't experienced, anyone would want to have a friend like you, please take care of yourself and please don't let anything get to you, when I'm upset, I just listen to your voice because I know that makes me feel better and I'm so so thankful for that, your smile is so bright even the sun gets jealous, your eyes are so deep that it's deeper than the ocean, your hair is fluffier than a cute panda, your laugh is so addicting that it's like nicotine, your voice is so angelic that angles come down and bless you with greatness, your small height is the best thing about you because your unique and it means that it's you, your so special, I'm so thankful your in my life, you teach me so much things, you teach me life is hard but we get through it, you teach people how to be caring... вut thє thíng чσu dídn't tєαch... íѕ fσr mє tσ lσvє чσu wíth αll mч hєαrt...

í lσvє чσu 3000 <3...

αnd í αlwαчѕ wíll...

Kihyun started crying at the letter Changkyun left, Changkyun...

Is gone.

Kihyun wiped his tears, "I love you so much baby, I will never forget you, I won't ever ever forget you, you hear me? I love you so so much" Kihyun cried hardly.

He sat on the floor, and cried, and cried, until he had no tears left.

I will always love you 3000...