56(special part)

A year ago.

It was quite late at night, Minhyuk was walking home from the shop since he only got his wage a few hours ago when he was still working, and since he was working until ten, he couldn't do anything or leave the store, the house had literally no food.

He was walking with the bag in his hand when someone grabbed his wrist, he turned his head to see a guy with a beer bottle in his hand, he didn't even notice that he walked past a bar a few minutes ago.

"EXCUSE ME-"

"Let's go home baby boyyyy...I will handle those bags for you...but youuuuu have to give me shomething in r-return" he hiccuped at the end, Minhyuk hit his hand multiple times, but since Minhyuk wasn't that strong, he failed to get out of the man's grip.

"Come on...let's go" He slurred, Minhyuk's eyes widened at the thought, "LET ME GO!!" He cried, he tried to get out of the man's grip but when he didn't, he bit his hand, making the man scream, Minhyuk kicked him on the leg, "biting isn't fun dear..." he laughed, he strongly slapped Minhyuk and pushed him to the ground, he kicked Minhyuk's stomach, he was about to reach out for Minhyuk again when someone went in front of him.

"I don't think that's so nice of you" a familiar voice said, he heard the man scoff before trying to land a punch but he grabbed the man's arm and twisted it, causing the man to scream in pain and run.

Shownu turned around and grabbed Minhyuk's hand, seeing the younger scared and in pain, Minhyuk getting up quickly and hugging the older, crying into his shoulder, "it's okay...I'm here..." the older comforted.

Minhyuk sobbed as he winced at the pain of his stomach, Shownu pulls away and looked at him, wiping his tears, "Thank you..." he whimpers, Shownu wraps his arms around Minhyuk's waist, bringing him closer.

"Shownu...we cant" Shownu says, Minhyuk raises an eye brow, "how?" He asks, seeing if Minhyuk has a good excuse.

"I...don't know..." Minhyuk sighs, Shownu comes closer, both of their noses touching, making both of their heart beats speed up, "exactly..." Shownu mumbles before closing the gap, dropping the bag on the floor and kissing Minhyuk passionately.

Minhyuk sadly heard a few eggs crack, but he didn't care, he ran his fingers through Shownu's hair, they pulled away an breathed heavily, Minhyuk's face was dusted in the colour pink as he picked up his bag and groaned, "my eggs are cracked!!" Minhyuk whines, Shownu wraps an arm around Minhyuk and walks him to the shop, buying new eggs for him.

They walked home peacefully, Minhyuk smiles as he turns around, "thank you..." he mumbles, Shownu brings him close before kissing him quickly, "see ya tomorrow?" Shownu asks, Minhyuk shakes his head.

"Can you maybe...stay with me?..." Minhyuk asks, feeling slightly embarrassed of asking that, "sure...as long as I'm not gonna be a burden to you" Shownu whispers, Minhyuk gasps before slapping his chest, "you are not a burden!" Minhyuk scolds before dragging him inside, "Shownu...are we...a thing?" Shownu shrugs, he comes close to Minhyuk and brings his back to a wall.

"If you want to be" Shownu mumbles, putting his face to the crook of Minhyuk's neck, making the younger blush, "I-I...I don't know..." he stutters, he has liked the older for a while, but he just got very nervous.

Shownu pulls away as he smiles, making the younger's heart beat go faster, he absolutely loved the older's smile, he wasn't gonna lie, he really has been admiring the older, no one really knew about it though.

"Yeah..." Minhyuk mumbles quietly, Shownu heard him and wanted to tease him, he looked confused, "what did you say?" He asks, almost laughing at a blushing Minhyuk.

"Yeah..." he said, Shownu brought him closer and kissed him quickly, "let's put the shopping away, and then go to sleep" Minhyuk says, the older nods before letting go of him and bringing the younger to the kitchen, setting him on the counter.

Shownu put away all the food-to which Minhyuk tried to help but failed miserably-they went upstairs and got into pyjamas, the only thing Shownu could wear is an oversized hoodie that Minhyuk owned, While Minhyuk wore his favourite pyjamas.

They snuggled in bed, Shownu being the big spoon, he wrapped a strong arm around Minhyuk's small, thin waist, sliding his hand up his top and stroking his stomach, Minhyuk fell asleep a while after, the older hearing the soft snores coming from the younger.

He kissed the younger's nape and let sleep take over him as well.

I love you so much.

So yeah...this is about Shownu and Minhyuk XD, since they already go out in the book, I decided to write of how they did, and here you go!!!

I hope you like this special chapter :)