67: ending

They were in class, their partners were now asking questions, and once again, Hyungwon didn't go anywhere near Seulgi, she groaned as she turned to him, "do you think I'm gonna murder you? Just come here so we can work on this stupid thing!" She scolds, slightly slamming her hands on the table, Hyungwon gulped before nodding and sitting next to Seulgi.

Minhyuk and Haeyoon were having fun, it did become a little sad after she said about her three friends leaving and moving to another country which were Mirae, LinLin and Kokoro, but after a while the heavy atmosphere turned into a lighter one when they started talking about their friends right now and Exy and Changkyun have been getting to know each other, Changkyun learned that Exy can rap really good, she also does get emotional some times but that's okay.

Kihyun on the other hand was in music and he was really really bored, he sighed as he thought of Changkyun, snuggling into him or Kihyun giving secret kisses during their classes, he then smiled brightly at the thought.

"Listen, I know you have been together for a while but do you think about him all the time?" Wonho laughs, Kihyun turns to him and gave him a death glare, "he's my baby? Okay?" Kihyun pouted.

"Awe little Kihyunie must be so cute around his boyfriend....one question..." he asks, Kihyun nods, grabbing his bottle of water and taking a drink from it, "Who tops?" He asks, Kihyun spits out is water onto the desk and it ends up dripping onto himself and Wonho, "I'm sorry...What?? We haven't done that before!! We never will, I never want to take Changkyunie's innocence away!!" He pouted as he brought out some tissues and cleared up the table.

"Wow I was just asking but okay" he laughs, Shownu turned to them, "what just happened?" He asked, they both turned their heads to see Shownu's lap covered in water, "oh...sorry..." Kihyun laughed nervously.

Shownu shrugs as he gets the tissues and wipes himself an the desk that was dripping water onto him.

"We were just talking about who would top if they ever done it" Wonho states casually, as if it is a topic that isn't uncomfortable, Kihyun slaps the back of his head, "as I said, we would never do anything like that!!!" He screeches, Shownu tried not to laugh, "I feel like Changkyun would be top" Shownu shrugs.

Kihyun froze and blushed a deep red, his mouth wide open, looking at Shownu, "That's my business mister!" Kihyun huffs as he crosses his arms like a toddler, Wonho cooes, "aweee Kihyunie is getting angwy do you want a cuddle?" He jokes, earning a death glare from the youngest.

"And plus why is it Changkyun...he's the most adorable person I have ever met" Wonho asks, closing his book for a second, "it's not Changkyun...it's just Kihyun that is the bottom..." Shownu snickers, Kihyun gasped as he hit the back of Shownu's neck, making him pout.

"I see where your getting at" Wonho agreed, Kihyun huffed again and continued on with his work.

Changkyun sighed as he exited his class, instantly being ran into as soon as he got out of the classroom, he looked up to see Wonho looking really scared, Changkyun raised an eye brow.

They both stood up and instantly Wonho hid behind Changkyun for some unknown reason, "Hyung? What are you-"

"LEE. HOSEOK GET THE FUCK BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Someone shouted, Changkyun recognized that voice well, a little too well, but he was quite confused as to why Kihyun was shouting, then he seen him run towards him, Wonho screamed.

"Changkyun-ah! Tell your little bottom to not kill me please!" He begged, Kihyun came closer, "I'm sorry, my little what?-" Changkyun was cut off when Kihyun grabbed onto Wonho and pulled at his ear, "Don't you be saying things around my baby, Lee hoseok. You hear me?" He scolded, Changkyun raised an eye brow.

Wonho nodded, biting his bottom lip to try not and let a scream escape, "I don't hear you" Kihyun waited as he gripped harder on Wonho's ear, "Yes! I understand" his ear was finally let go and he sighed in relief, instantly hiding behind the youngest, "Changkyun-ah tell your boyfriend to stop trying to kill me" Wonho pouted.

"Hyung, what happened?" He asked as he turned his head towards Wonho, Wonho shrugged, "Oh you dont shrug your-" Kihyun was coming towards them when Changkyun stopped him, "Hyung calm down, it's okay...whatever he did it's fine right?" He questions.

Kihyun shook his head as he grabbed onto Changkyun's hand and lead him to his locker, Changkyun raised an eye brow as he left Wonho standing there, Kihyun opened his locker, Changkyun's eyes widened.

It has a picture of Wonho in Kihyun's locker with a note and a few photos of Changkyun and Kihyun together.

Dear Kihyunie.
I am sorry to admit, but you are a bottom, seeing that you aren't even taller than me, I can tell, it's obvious, so I hope you like all these photos turned to the side of where Changkyun is obviously a top.

Ps. Changkyun is taller than you :)

Changkyun blushed a deep, dark red in embarrassment as he put the note back in Kihyun's locker, "that's what Wonho did Changkyun-ah" Kihyun sighed, Changkyun tried hard not to laugh.

"You don't think this is funny either?" Kihyun groaned, Changkyun shook his head as he looked away and let out a little giggle, "mianhae Hyung" he giggled as he brought his boyfriend in for a hug.

Kihyun huffed as he crossed his arms but finally gave in when the younger gave him a pout, "your lucky your adorable, I wouldn't hug you for a punishment but your just too cute to handle" he cooes, Changkyun smiles as Kihyun returns the warm embrace.

————————————

At home, they were both watching movies, snuggled up in blankets and pillows, wearing comfy pyjamas as it was freezing cold and it was raining quite heavily.

They were watching finding Nemo, which they both absolutely adored, they watched it so many times but they still loved it, it's probably because they were watching it together.

"I'm kind of like Nemo, he doesn't like his fin, and I don't like my face" Changkyun shrugs casually.

Kihyun gasped as he turned off the tv, turning to Changkyun and holding him in his arms, "baby you are beautiful, do you need a lecture of how you are beautiful!" He scolded, Changkyun shrugged.

"Okay...first you are so innocent it makes me wanna hold you forever and never put anything into your brain"

"Second, your cuteness always makes me coo because you are honestly so adorable..."

Kihyun continued on with this for 30 minutes, saying how much he loved Changkyun, Kihyun gave Changkyun 34 reasons why he loves him, which was a bit surprising to Changkyun.

It just shows how much the older cares and loves the younger, and once again, they restarted finding Nemo, cuddled up in blankets and pillows, wearing comfy pyjamas on a cold rainy day.

Because they love each other.

The end. :)

P.s I wasn't sure if Nemo actually hated his smaller fin but I just made that up if he doesn't since I haven't watched it in forever.

P.p.s hope you enjoyed :)