Explanation:

Should I just kind of explain of what happened? Or will that also be a bother? I'm not sure anymore.

But I haven't been myself as I said and I'm really sorry, I'm trying to improve myself so I don't make mistakes, so I don't do stupid acts so I don't want to have to be a bother to anyone, I texted my step mum(she said we can buy what we want as long as it's £60 or less) I decided to choose a lot of things and I bursted her with messages about all the things, she said she didn't feel well so she will order them today(since it's half 1 in the morning) and I felt bad, I probably upset her, I said for her to get better, but it sounded as if I didn't mean it, I did mean for her to get better, a month ago(around a month) my granny was sent to hospital because she had a stroke(only a minor) but it still scared me, she cares for me, but when she babysits for our parents to go to work, I only keep myself locked up in my room, watching tv, I feel really guilty since I don't talk to her much, but I'm boring, it's very hard for me to pull up a conversation because of how awkward I am and I'm really sorry...

I didn't mean to cause any pain to anyone, I just feel alone, yeah I have my older brother there for me, he's the only one that knows my struggles, but even with him, it still feels lonely.

I have troubles with my breathing and struggle with it during the night, my mum complains and asks why I don't tell her, but I don't want to be a bother and say to her in the middle of the night, it just pains me.

I'm really sorry once again and I will improve myself, I promise.

I'm sorry I hurt people, I really am, I just get excited, I wouldn't know they would be annoyed, I wouldn't know they would want to shut me out of their lives, I really didn't know, I'm really really sorry