55

It was a week after hospital and Kihyun was back to normal, probably too normal, he was more...sassier than before, he would always complain if the dishes weren't done, but luckily, he didn't scold Changkyun for any of it.

That's the perks of being his boyfriend.

Obviously there was Minhyuk who complained about Changkyun getting love and kisses while Minhyuk had to watch while doing chores with everyone else, most of the time, Hyungwon would ask Wonho to help, and when he did, he went upstairs to sleep in the guest room of Changkyun's house.

Next time, this happened to Shownu, Minhyuk asking his lovely boyfriend to do it for him, of course since he's the most nicest boyfriend ever, he even said Minhyuk can go rest.

They both knew that this was gonna continue a lot but hey shrugged and continued.

While everything was sparkly and clean, Kihyun and Changkyun were cuddling on the sofa, "Changkyunie...do you want me to make you some food?" Kihyun cooes as he looks at the younger, stroking the ends of his hair, the younger nods.

Kihyun instantly got up and went into the kitchen, when Kihyun was gone, Minhyuk and Hyungwon came down and hid behind Changkyun, "oh...hello?" Changkyun giggles, Hyungwon covered his mouth, "Kihyun is gonna kill us" Hyungwon whispers.

"He's like Godzilla when you don't do your chores" Minhyuk whisper-shouted, "CHAE HYUNGWON AND LEE MINHYUK COME IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kihyun shouted.

Hyungwon and Minhyuk sighed before getting up, "please help us Changkyunie!" Minhyuk whined, he sees Kihyun at the door, they both scream, "Why is your boyfriends doing the work? And where is Jooheon??" He says sharply, hearing that Kihyun was slightly angry.

"Ahh...Kihyunie...you look very cute today, how was your morning...AND JOOHEON IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS WE TRIED TO WAKE HIM BUT HE WOULDNT BUDGE!!" Minhyuk screeches.

Kihyun sighs before going up stairs, Hyungwon high fives Minhyuk as they both dance around, they literally threw Jooheon under the bus, "Good job Minhyuk" Hyungwon giggles.

Minhyuk then had an idea, "Shownu, Wonho! Get your ass in here!" Minhyuk calls, they both come in, knowing what the two are gonna do next, standing in Minhyuk and Hyungwon's spot, giving the scrubber to Minhyuk as they both go into the kitchen, pretending to do all the work and make Kihyun think he is hallucinating.

Kihyun came back down with a sleepy jooheon behind him, seeing that Wonho and Shownu were both in the living room, he raised an eye brow as he walked into the kitchen, "Kihyunie! We're almost done with the dishes!" Minhyuk cheers.

Kihyun shook his head, "wasnt Hyungwon and Minhyuk over there just a few minutes ago?" He asked himself, he shrugged, remembering about Changkyun wanting food, he ran into the kitchen and quickly made something simple but tasty.

Kihyun walked back in and gave the bowl of spaghetti to his boyfriend, cooing at the sight of Changkyun slurping it all up, "omg baby, Your so cute" Kihyun cooes as he sits down beside Changkyun and strokes his hair, Changkyun smiling at Kihyun brightly.

"This is really good! I want to have more later!" Changkyun giggles cutely, obviously since Kihyun is obsessed with Changkyun's cuteness, the younger does his cuteness to stay on his good side, which was a pretty good idea since he didn't want to see Kihyun's bad side.

"Awk baby of course, hey Shownu, Wonho, make something for Jooheon" he commanded, they both shrugged before going into the kitchen, "no I will give him part of mine!" Changkyun smiles brightly as he gives the rest of it to the tired jooheon with his head hanging low.

Jooheon smiles, showing his dimples of course, taking a big bite of the spaghetti, smiling as it does taste good.

Wonho and Shownu heard that the youngest gave Jooheon his food so they came back in with nothing and sat down on a chair, "WERE DONE!!" Minhyuk screamed in delight, they both walked in and sat down on their boyfriends laps.

"Changkyunie is lucky" Minhyuk whined, Changkyun sticks out his tongue as he snuggles into Kihyun's side, "Well Changkyunie here...is just a little baby...you can't make this little face do anything can you?" Kihyun cooes as he squishes his boyfriend's cheeks, pecking him in the process.

"But...he's not an actual baby..." Jooheon states, earning a scary death glare from Kihyun, which instantly made Jooheon shut up and finish the rest of his food.

"Well...maybe you should go easier on them Kihyunie! They need a break!" Changkyun suggests, instantly making Kihyun kiss him, "are you sure?" Kihyun asks and Changkyun nods, Kihyun shrugged.

"Okay then baby, we will give them a break"